“one of the best restaurants in Brussels. not much show, just excellence”
Review of De La Vigne A L'assiette - CLOSED

De La Vigne A L'assiette
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

excellent food and wine. friendly service. attention for details. no big show nor overdoing it. just fantastic, "honest", tasty food/wine. absolute fair prices.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

De La Vigne remains one of our favourites in the Louise quartier.

When we want an elegant business lunch or dinner, this is the place to be. Good price-quality ratio, exciting cuisine and a great wine list. We never choose from the wine list but alwaus follwo the recommendation of the sommelier (Eddy). Seasonal dishes and classics, never lack of choice.

One thing they really have to change and that is the background music. It is the same tape or cd now for the last four years. It includes a famous evergreen that is regularly played at funerals and cremations. Enough is enough - I will present them with a home-made compilation of something less dead, which I will produce over the holdays.

Also some chocs or friandises with the coffee and occasional calva would suit us. Apart from that - a highly recommended treasure trove!

3  Thank Jeroen J
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A lot more comfy than before ....thanks to the cushions on the wood chairs.great food .Spectacular wine list.delightful.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Immaculate restaurant with an excellent value 25€ three course menu, award winning sommelier and seamless service. Probably not the best choice if you are very hungry but otherwise the food is exceptional. The kitchen willingly swapped ingredients on the set menu to cater for gestational diabetes and pregnancy and unusually, I did not feel like i was getting a second rate meal. Slight disappointment that the staff were not able to advise on / provide cheese that was pasteurised and so I missed out on desert. Looking forward to return when I can experience of the choices on the menu.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Definitely one of my favourite restaurants in Brussels... or anywhere.. All guaranteed great service, wine and a lovely atmosphere. I went here on my first date with my soon to be husband so this place definitely is special!

1  Thank Nimhaos