“Great burgers”

Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan
Ranked #613 of 4,021 Restaurants in Brussels
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a place if you are interested in a decent burger. Nice selection with all types of meat, fisk, chicken and vegan.
Not too slow service and friendly staff. I will go back again.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The burgers were very nice, tasty and quite reasonable in price. We all enjoyed our meals.
The service was very good on a busy evening. The staff were very friendly and the menus were available in a few languages.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I am meat lover so tasty burger will do for me any time! Recently I am quite frequent here and my favorite is Red Chili: it is delicious and as spicy as it should be. But do try Salmon Filet Salad - simply yummy. As are the chips too. I would prefer more choices for draft beer...and yes sometimes it is really busy, however the burgers are great and usually they come rather fast. So for sure I will re-visit soon.

1  Thank Ivana J
Reviewed July 9, 2017

The burgers here are ok. They are a bit more well done than I prefer. The fries and onion rings were good. Service was good but I was there early in the evening in the middle of the week and it wasn't busy.

EllisGourmetBurger, Customer care at Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Hi, good to hear you had a nice meal. If your burger wasn't the way you like, you should've said something to our personnel. They won't bite and will be happy to help you! ;)

Reviewed June 28, 2017

We order 2 Ellis MeatLovers burgers , 2 beers and a salad. Beers came after 15 minutes and food after 40 minutes. A fork were missing from our table and we had to ask 3 times.

Burgers were tasty , but nothing special for the fame the place has. I have eaten better burgers in other not so advertised Brussels restaurants.

I will not go for a burger in Ellis Place Jourdan again.

EllisGourmetBurger, Customer care at Ellis Gourmet Burger - Place Jourdan, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

That's too bad, we would very much like you to come back to show you our burgers are indeed as good as you heard! Thank you for your feed back and we'll discuss this with the personnel of the restaurant.