“Please order a dessert, it's worth it!”
Review of Resto Martin - CLOSED

Resto Martin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Martin's we take it as our daily mission to provide healthy and fresh food and drinks. That's why we work as much as possible with organic products cultivated locally. discover the world on your plate through our fusion kitchen. Enjoy!
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Cosy Italian restaurant. The menu is not very extensive but then again, the food is fresh and well prepared. Nice ambiance. Reasonably priced, busy so reserve a table during the weekends. The dessert were a highlight: speculoos tiramisu and a chocolate mousse.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Another nice restaurant offering good quality Italian fayre. Excellent food in a lovely little restaurant. Well worth a visit. Reasonably priced. Good value overall.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We ordered directly a main dish and then a dessert. Menu is not long but still enough choices. Majority of dishes is pasta. I found the price of food super low compared to other restaurants I've been in Brussels. There is a little trick though. If you are hungry you will definitely need a starter as well. Adding to that the main and the dessert you get the price of a main dish and drinks you would have elsewhere in an average price restaurant with no dessert.Ourselves we were not very hungry and got directly our main (I had the tagliatelle with chicken curry which was super good!) but the portion was e x t r e m e l y little! In fact I was surprised seeing it but well, somebody can say that you get what you pay for since it's a low price restaurant. But in fact all the dishes are in a low price so I cannot blame my choice! I had sorbet for dessert which was quite refreshing. Decor is nice (a bit dark and much black colour) but nothing to be wowed with. Service is friendly and relatively quick. It's not a big place so I guess on a rush day it gets full very fast. When I was there it was almost empty and super quiet, suitable for a peaceful tet a tet dinner out.

1  Thank skybluem
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Liked the decor (Mondriane ?), the friendly and fun waiter and the fact that the special of the day and wine was good value and just what we needed on a cold Friday night with the snow falling.

1  Thank DDFA
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Not bad for a quick bite, but not without its flaws. Dishes are good but not very original and the portions are way too small. Service is very friendly.