Open today: 3:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Brussels Waffle Workshop tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Brussels Waffle Workshop
from $32.20
More Info
from $40.24
More Info
All reviews making waffles delicious waffles waffle iron short walking tour learn how quick tour fun activity a lot of fun the grand place titch toppings nutella participants belgium instructions chocolate lesson
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Don't miss this fun and informative workshop. Everything you ever wanted to know about waffles! The host (Titch) did the tour and workshop in perfect English (he speaks five languages!), he is knowledgeable and well traveled, as well as a whiz are with all things related to waffles. Thrilled that we took the workshop instead of wandering around with chocolate-dripping waffles ( a big no-no). Now we can recreate the perfect crispy waffles, and have the recipe! Achieving perfect crispness was pure bliss! A great experience for family and friends, highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Obviously coming to Brussels we wanted to eat waffles, and this was the perfect way to do it! Mitch firstly gave us a lot of information on waffles and on the best places to go to eat them, before explaining the recipe. We then made our own! I am dairy free so it was wonderful to know that I could make my waffles dairy free. Loads of toppings, and we ended up taking some back to the hostel with us as you just couldn't eat as many as you make! Really fun and had a lovely time.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

This was a MUST do!

We had such a great time with Titch, and we hope you do too!

Everything was awesome, from the private history lesson, to the cooking class, to the actual eating!

It's a small group setting and everything is very easy to follow!

In the end you get an excellent experience, an authentic waffle, and a full stomach.

We loved it!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

We had so much fun with Titch! It ended up just being my husband and I, and we were treated like family. He is so knowledgeable, and will tell you the proper way waffles are to be made! We had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend it for all ages old enough to cook! Thanks for making our quick Brussels experience, a great one!
Adam and Stephanie Perkins
Ft. Worth, TX, USA

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I had such a lovely time.

We met at the city centre and waited for the rest of the group to show up. Unfortunately for the group they never made it so it turned out to just be the two of us.

While on our way to his restaurant he gave me a ton of history about Belgium which was really nice.

When we got to the restaurant he was all set up and had a vegetarian friendly station all set up. I will warn you don't eat before you come or you'll be sorry. I had such a great time and learned so much!!!!

If I ever go back to Belgium, I'm definitely going to go back for his beer tasting class.

He was a great chef and the class is suitable for groups and families with children over 10.

Date of experience: April 2016