Le Clan des Belges
Reserve with
Le Clan des Belges is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 3,775 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Chose this restaurant for dinner with a group of work colleages. We only had a main course and most of us chose the steak. Apart from a mix up where a colleague got my rare steak and I got his medium one (which we discovered after a few minutes), it was all quite good, but uninspiring. Average service, average food, average wine, average price. All except the toilets which were totally bizzare - cubicle with two toilets in it. Movie of Once Upon a Time in America showing on a screen, area where you wash your hands looks into the toilet of the other sex. All a bit weird.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We got absolutely great food here, my onglet de boeuf was particularly good. Decent service, nice atmosphere and great food at a reasonable cost make this a good option for Brussels.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The food was real quality for the money - main dishes between 14-26 EUR. The downsizes was that the red wine was too cold - and the waitres forgot both water and Mayo for the frites.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Actually, we had a very good meal, despite of the crowded space! The service was very friendly and not too late! I liked the atmosphere and the interior decoration! The prices are somehow reasonable, maybe it should be reconsidered by the owners, but it definitely worth the visit. The zone is very nice as well..
Enjoy your visit if you will be around.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hey eveyrone,

Last month, we went to the restaurant, Le Clan des Belges, close from the Porte de Namur station to celebrate the birthday of my fiancé.
I booked a table for 13 persons, note that you need to specify that you want a table for 13 persons because I was suprised that the waitress put us in two separate tables. That was the only negative aspect of that day. The waitress was totally unfriendly, but luckily we have another waiter who was really friendly and caring.
We did not take the menu proposed by the manager of the restaurant. We took à la carte. I personnally had a "entrecôte limousine" with an archiduc sause and I had a chocolate moelleux who were very tasty. With the beverage, the main course and the dessert I paid 35€. Futhermore the manager was quite nice and the waiter we had was caring to our table. Thank you all for making our dinner great!