“There is a reason...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

...why us locals love to lunch here. It's family operated and you just need to ask what pasta la mama made fresh that morning. Excellent quality and taste for a very nice price.

1  Thank Jeroen V

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been to Divino 3 or 4 times now with several different people each time and it's quickly becoming one of my favourite restaurants in Brussels. I have had a different meal each visit and all of them have been fantastic and everyone I have eaten with there has also thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from a friend who fell asleep there after setting a new benchmark in drunkenness).

I took my girlfriend there with some friends at the weekend and we sat outside on the terrace at the back. My girlfriend really enjoyed it but was furious that I had never taken her there before. She never misses an opportunity to have a go at me. The service was speedy, friendly and thorough. I will be going back.

4 of us ate extremely well, had a nice bottle of wine and enjoyed the terrace for a total of 75 euros! It's Brussels' best kept secret.

2  Thank DebbieDoesDagenham
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I went here for the second time with a friend because we were so satisfied the first time. And again we were very satisfied! For some reason my friend got a free cocktail ("a "Lady's Night" - probably because it was... ladies night?). We both chose a bruschetta as a starter and the trio di pasta as main dish (by the way, you can only get this last one if you order at least two dishes). We shared one bruschetta, and this was enough for us. I do not exaggerate when I say that this bruschetta was the best starter I ate in my whole life until now, and my friend seemed to think likewise. It was delicious, incredible, perfect! You must also try it. We also liked the trio di pasta, and just like with our previous visit the red house wine was very good as well.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Very pleasant, unassuming restaurant with good pasta and pizza, supported by sensible wine list and delicious desserts. Local knowledge led me to this place, off the beaten track but actually close to the trendy St Gery area. Good value food and drink, and excellent pizzas. Be careful with the chilli oil, as it's the spiciest I've ever tasted.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

For the n time I came to this place and this time I was not so impressed like in the past.
Pasta is good, but pizza must be better if you offer it as your speciality.
Also bread was not great, I was especting a bit more.