I went to this restaurant for the second time in January 2014. Terrific meal.
- Get reservations. They fill up.
- Short walk (10-15 mins) from the Grand Place (main townhall square) in Brussels.
- In warmer weather (last time I was here in September 2013) we ate outside and it was wonderful. This time it was cold weather, so inside seating only. Great interior.
- Well lit interior. Relaxed bar on one side.
- Appetizers: Ham and pate. A+ stunningly terrific.
- Normal "relaxed" Belgian service. So if you are in a hurry, you will get frustrated. Relax and enjoy. Slow down. :)
- Main dish of beef steak, pepper cream sauce on the side, and Belgian fries. A+ amazingly terrific. If you are an American you might want to 'up the cooking degree' to get what you want - if you are used to "medium rare" in USA then order "medium" in Belgium).
- Very good value for money - 60 Euros all-in person for appetizers, meal, drinks.
Will absolutely go back again the next time I am in Belgium. A+ meal.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.