“nice food but expensive”
Review of Strofilia

Strofilia
Ranked #130 of 3,883 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good food is simple food, multicoloured, rich and bountiful.This definition is part of the tradition of cooking from my mother and my grandmother, to that of my ancestors and Byzantine antiquity.Culinary art rested on four pillars that still characterize the Greek cuisine: freshness, rich in vitamins, simplicity and diversity.Our menu consists only of mezes, which are small dishes to share with your friends accompanying an ouzo or a good bottle of wine.This way of eating perfectly reflects the style of Greek life: take your time and enjoy the evening.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

The food was excellent- very special flavors and good quality but not really consistent with the amounts of food you would get in a typical greek restaurant. hence you would have to order multiple small plates which results in a quite high bill.
I would recommend this place if you are after a bit more sophisticated food and for sure i would go back.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Normally I leave "bad" reports to others, who am I to judge? Prefer to share good moments! However, this place was recommended by someone, I did cross check on tripadvisor and Bingo, all seems well. Although very friendly and sharp welcome by owner and staff, food and service disappointing. Certainly overpriced, never before did I pay 11 Euro for 6 cm. Sq. Of cheese, certainly a winner! Sorry add one olive and one grape. Atmosphere, decor and all the rest passes well, will not be back soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've been several times in Greece and I pretend I know a little bit of Greek food: the recipes of Strofiia are quite interesting and unusual. It is true - as someone already mentioned - that servings are too small; by the point of view of the restaurant manager this is not any saving: the cost of producing a 150 g portion and that of a 220 g portion is the same by the practical point of view. So maybe the reason is that people used to leave it unfinished? Or just because they push you to buy more? I had a wonderful octopus with fava beans cream and mastiha flavour and the dessert (rice in milk with orange) was also great.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

An ok meal.... But perhaps Greek isn't a cuisine that lends itself to getting fancy.
Definitely wasn't worth the hefty price!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food here is not what you would typically expect. It's based on the meze idea of sharing several smaller dishes rather than having a separate meal. THere are a wide range to choose from and it's very easy to over order (though we didn't). We had 5 dishes in total for the meze; the meatballs were particularly tasty. It's very easy, though, to lose sight of the fact that at around 10 euros a dish it soon mounts up!
We ate outside, but the interior looked really pleasant and we hadn't appreciated the amount of space they had.
I wouldhave loved to eat here with a large group - always the best way to have a meze.