“Great place”

KABUKI
Ranked #567 of 3,519 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great place”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I came here for lunch. It was early lunch before it was busy. Service was fine and polite. I had the food off the train. Was a nice selection of Japanese and Chinese dishes, all you can eat for around 20 euros. I enjoyed the food. Sure there are better places but you pay more. I enjoyed the novelty of the little train bringing the dishes. Wine was crisp and fresh by the glass. I will go again tomorrow before I leave. I noticed all the negative reviews were from last year so I guess the place has improved.

1 Thank Nickthegreak

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Brussels, Belgium
“Vety nice evening with family and kids”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We choose for the TepanYaki, very good choice with kids. Show cooking, great experience, kids interessed and amused by dresses :-)
Very good quality of food, including Sushi's !
We'll definitly go back !

London, United Kingdom
“Great service, lovely food, we had a great experience ”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to try out the buffet menu however our group of 14 arrives late and they stopped serving the buffet at 10:30pm.

One of the waitress was extremely accommodating and said the chef and waiter were happy to Cater for us until we finished.

I have to say the overall experience waS amazing. Thank you for making our night and we really appreciated all the effort your staff made that night.

The food was amazing, very delicious an fresh. I recommend the Tempura Roll and the beef teriyaki... Beautifully made and cooked.

We'll be back next time.

London, United Kingdom
“Great Japanese restaurant !”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were here for an a la carte dinner to try something salty after indulging in one too many waffles and chocolates throughout the day.
We ordered the tofu, tempura, maki, and some miso soup.
All the food was quite nice. I found the tempura not to be as crispy as I have generally come to expect it in other countries but this is the only Japanese restaurant I have been to in Belgium so I can't comment on that too much.
The service was very efficient and friendly too. And our server gave us a few friendly suggestions on how to continue with our night.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Ostend
“Asian cooking”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Always nice to come back in Kabuki, for sushi, buffet or the nice menu in the evening ... nice service and ... since I speak Tagalog also nice to find very friendly Philipino working there .. almost like 'home'

• Visited April 2014