“Not worth queuinbg up for”
Review of Chez Leon

Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dined there Saturday 21 September as part of a group.
Set menu - two choices for each course.
Starter: salad or croquettes- fish and cheese (rich and filling).
Main: steamed chicken in white sauce - large meal but very bland; or salmon, potato and tomato - very average.
Dessert: chocolate mousse, or ice cream, cream and choc topping - many desserts were left.
Service rushed, they didn't really seem to care.
We were in and out in a very short time.
Certainly not worth queuing up for a table

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8,280)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today I visited the restaurant, I found the most delicious food that I have tried, but everything was overshadowed by the worst attention I received from the waiter, He treated me as he was doing me a favor when serving me, with bad manners (I think his name was Salah), I didn't want to keep asking for anything else because he could insult me. How sad was the worst experience in Brussels, the restaurant was super recommended, but I don't know if I would go back again.

That why the poor rating

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is not my first visit to Chez Leon but honestly speaking this time was bot satisfied at all !!!
The quality of the food was below normal but the service is terrible !!! I haven’t experienced such an unprofessional and harsh attitude from the waiters any where !!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderfully reliable, traditional Brussels fare and atmosphere, despite it being touristy as well. A very safe Brussels bet, exactly the same as it has always been! Comfort food à la bruxelloise:-)

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very touristic. Not that it was a surprise. But I chose to go cause it's supposed to be the very first Leon restaurant. The food was ok. But the whole atmosphere was "factory" like and the prices were a bit high for the customer experience you get in return.

1  Thank 807georgep