“Lunch in Brussels ”

Cuisines: French, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Cozy little French restaurant. It was a little pricier than I planned for lunch but worth the splurge. Food was excellent. Service was very good. My son and daughter ordered the filet with the mushroom sauce at the recommendation of waiter. Both are every bite. My wife and I split a salad and the sea bass both were incredible. The house white was very good the house red was a little tart.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went with our 7 yr old son and had an amazing meal. Filler streak to die for. Beef carpaccio the best I've ever had. Crete brûlée to share as desert. Expensive but absolutely worth it. We would definitely eat there again next time we come to Brussels.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

A small restaurant with good quality food. Specials at noon include three courses for 25.00 Euros. Portions are a bit small, but delicious with a gourmet touch.

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant several times now and have always been impressed by the quality of the food and drink and the friendly staff. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Brussels wanting a real Belgian dining experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited at a party of 3 for a meal and drinks in January 2017.

Highlights were the sole meuniére and the crème brûlée (to die for).

It's a genuine local restaurant and we found the food and service to be very good.

We paid €200 plus tip for 3 courses each and wine.

Well worth a visit.