“Noisy hotel only go there when you have to.”

Husa President Park
Ranked #76 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Staid here during a business trip. The hotel is near station Brussels north. This is not a place to be after 6pm! The hotel was nearby my business meeting. Is was noisy with a lot of foreign groups. There was free wifi,..... But that didn't work! The bed was very hard. I hoped for a nice bed after a day of hard work. But it was almost like they forgot to put a mattress on it. One positive thing it was clean. The next time I won't be visiting them again.

• Stayed: May 2014
husapresident, Guest Relations Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion We are very sorry to read that we didn't meet your expectations Please be sure that we share your comments with the department involved.

There are newer reviews for Husa President Park

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Staff: good, but takes time for check in..
Room: large (mine was garden view), TV world channels, fridge, large toilet..
WiFi: free (medium speed)..
Parking: €15 ..
Breakfast: free, wide selection, also with garden view..
Location: its not as it shown in the maps (you need to concentrate to find it) otherwise its near the center, restaurants & supermarket 10mins walking (better to walk bcz no much parkings around in the center)..

Notes: I have stayed 1 night, my only concern they take long time for check in ..

I might stay again if I visit Brussels again..

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
husapresident, Guest Relations Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear guest:
Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor and for your preference in our Husa President Park Hotel.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the quality of the service in Husa President Park hotel.
I understand from your review your check-in procedure took too long and I truly apologize for that. However kindly note that, as a general policy rooms are available from 3 o'clock in the afternoon. In case you arrive before 3pm and your room is not ready yet, we provide a storeroom for you to leave your luggage.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed in this fine hotel for a night in April (28th April). I choose this hotel because from the photo in its website appeared fantastic and the price was correct. I booked a standard double room with garden view and at check-in we required a quiet room but when we arrived we had a room with street view. Also our room was an adjoining and the people (probable children) play with the door and was quite noisy. The bathroom was elegant and very clean also it has the amenities for a person (and we were two people). There aren't bathrobe (but a towel) and slippers .
The reception departement was very strong. In my opinion the best point of strength of this hotel. It is a good example of work in team especially for me that I am a young receptionist in a same-category-hotel.
This is a fine, elegant and modern hotel but, for the moment, It has not been able to send the emotion that I feel when I enter in those amazing buildings called hotels.
Best Regards
F.A.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ILoveLuxuryHotel
husapresident, Guest Relations Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks to your valuable comments, great information when is coming from a colleague
I have passed your constructive and kind comments to all the team, specially for Recp.
Service improvement is something we constantly work on and reviews such as yours are most valuable.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This hotel has awesome rooms! They're big, new-looking, clean and quiet. I loved the bath!

When we came in we talked to 3 people before we got our room key: first one apologised for not being able to do it, second was in traing and asked the third for help. It took a while but they were polite - even we didn't look like their common guests (business hotel). Later when we came back in the night no-one in the reception acknowledged us in any way (not even eye contact and a nod). Basically anyone could've walked in and go lurk in the hotel hallways.

This hotel is only about 400m from the railway station, in a business district thus it was lovely quiet in the evenings.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for the opportunity that you have given us choosing the Hotel Husa President Park for your stay in Brussels, as well as for taking the time to share your impression about our hotel. I have passed your constructive and kind comments to all the team.
We hopes to welcome you again soon in Brussels.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

a lovely clean hotel , staff are very accomodating , rooms are large and the shower was a power shower . i would stay here again . the hotel was central and only about a mile from brussels centre .friendly and relaxing place to stay

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
I hope we will have the privilege to serve you again soon

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights and had a special offer, for two adults plus child plus late check out and breakfast abt. 100 Euros. The staff is very friendly, the location good, we found every day a parking place directly in front of the hotel. The breakfast is very good, with English stuff and wafers/ Waffeln and fruits and toasting machine, a lot of juices and coffee poss. You can have also a walk away coffee. We ate there once in the evening, you might think it is expensive. But in the city we also payed that much and you have a very nice athmosphere here, it is clean and quite, a lot of place and good service. The rooms are big enough, but not too big. It is right that you hear stuff from the floor/ Flur if somebody is passing and talking. We had a great view from our room into the hotel garden. It was quite enough allthough in the morning we heared planes. Next to the hotel is the living place of not so rich people but I did not mind, I had no fear. The kids played there, the police station is around and you really can walk to the Noth train station or in the centre if you like, there is a nice walking side during the high bureau buildings. So we enjoyed it and we recommend it!

husapresident, Guest Relations Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for such as amazing and gorgeous words about your stay in the Husa President Park Hotel
I am absolutely delighted to know that you have enjoyed our service met all of your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion
The team of the Husa President Park Hotel hopes to welcome you again soon in Brussels.
Warm Regards

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight before departing BRU. Booked my room in advance online at a discount. Only one bath towel for the 2 of us, and the bed was terrible. It sagged to the center, was hard as a rock and you could feel the springs. No sleep for us last night. BYO Bed if you stay here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cmurff3
husapresident, Guest Relations Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Client,
Thank you for taking the time to post your opinion following your stay at the Husa President Park Hotel
We are very sorry to read that we didn't meet your expectations
Unfortunately in terms of service we should have done a better job.
Therefore I would like to challenge you to try us again during your next visit to Brussels.