“Sometimes 4*, sometimes 2*”

Husa President Park
Ranked #79 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Very strange hotel. As usual in Brussels, the level quality is very low. But my first time in the Husa was a good experience regarding the room, clean, well done, Then I decided to go back as I need a lot of room per year in Brussels. The second time was really different, verty strange feeling in the room, as if they have 2* and 4* rooms. Maybe the reason why the city tax was 4 euros instead of 7.25 this time. But I booked 4* and I was not happy in this room. I have another booking soon, hope it will be better, but nevertheless, it will be the last time. I need to be sure of the continuous quality of the place where I sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank Cathstars
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Cathstars,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback during your recent stay with us.
I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied when you returned to our hotel. We have different room categories and you probably a room of a lower categorie during your second visit.
Please kindly let me know when you will be in Brussels again and I will make sure to offer you one of our higher categories again.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Director of Sales

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I spent 3 nights here over the weekend whilst attending the tattoo convention which was conveniently located a 10 minute walk away. The room itself was clean, well presented and not too bad value for the money. Staff were very welcoming and very helpful when asked for. The surrounding area was quite surprising really as, despite being preceded by glass-fronted skyscrapers at the front, the rear of the hotel backs on to rough looking tower blocks which made for a sometimes uncomfortable late night walk back from the convention. I was also quite surprised by it being closely situated near an obvious red light district but hey, I have certainly stayed in dodgier places. I didn't eat in the hotel restaurant but I did order room service on one of the nights and, to be honest, the food was very poor and very overpriced. I would stay here again if attending the tattoo convention but I would think there are better hotels to stay at if you intend on exploring the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
HusaPresidentPark, Manager at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Mark,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience on Trip advisor.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the quality and the service of the Husa President Park hotel.
However, I am sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with our room service, we are able to constantly improve the quality of our services provided.
We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Brussels.

Werner
Sales Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed October 22, 2013

What really got to me about this hotel?...It wasn't the fact that I checked in on a Sunday night to find there was no bar or restaurant available. Nor was it the fact that the hotel is in the middle of nowhere; it's actually closer to the red light district than it is to any other restaurants or shops. Nor was it the smell of smoke in a non-smoking room. It could have been that, on weekday evenings, the bar closes despite having lots of customers, who are turfed out into the reception area - but it wasn't. What REALLY got to me about this hotel was that the loo seat wouldn't stay up when you went to pee.
I'll be staying elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank verchaixbob
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear verchaixbob,

First of all I would like to thank you for your honest feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent stay with us.

I would like to take this chance to comment on your points:

Depending on our occupancy, it happens that we do close our restaurant on Sundays and offer some light meal on our Room Service card. I am very sorry that you arrived on one of a Sunday, where this was the case.

Having a smell of smoke in our non smoking room is unaccetable and should not have happen and I am deeply sorry for this.

With regard to the toilet seat, we are aware of this problem, which recently occured and I can assure you that our technical department is currently checking this.

I really hope that you will give us another chance in the near future to host and serve you at the Husa President Park Brussels and if there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call me. The front desk would be happy to connect you with me.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Clean and tidy but expensive for the facilities available at 151 euros for one (Thurs.) night.. there were no complimentary tea / coffee making facilities in the room, and when I inquired, I was told "there aren't any on the 2nd floor" by the pleasant and courteous receptionist, who promised to try and provide facilities - alas they never appeared. Situated in a quiet commercial area, it's in easy walking distance of the Nord station and Metro link, with an Exki restaurant just outside the station providing excellent value breakfast and light meals.

Room Tip: Ask about facilities and choose a room on a higher floor if possible. Don't expect much from the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve B
HusaPresidentPark, Director of Sales at Husa President Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a feedback regarding your recent with us.

With regard to our tea and coffee making facillities we are indeed offering them in certain floors only, but there are always boilers (with tea and coffee) available at the reception.

Next time you make a reservation, please indicate that you would like to stay on the 3rd or 4th floor (Executive Room).

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon to the Husa President Park Brussels!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Almost everything about this hotel seems pretty strange to me (but in a nice way). The room meets my standard with cleanliness, facilities, overall service, and the breakfast too. However, the location gives me a somewhat mixed feeling. Across the hotel is a big public park with old buildings lining up to the left but when walking to the right, I found a cluster of modern tall business buildings! To me, this is quite interesting... the hotel gives you options! So I decided to explore one in the morning and another in the afternoon. In just one day, I managed to enjoy both aspects of the city. ^U^

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear pyawadee11,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a feedback during your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it met with your expectations.

Regarding the location I would like to inform you that, although our hotel is located in a business area with easy access into the city center, there are some restaurants, shops and a large shopping mall, which are easily reachable within 10 minutes walking from the hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

we stayed there for one night...

The size and the facility are both ok, but not as good as expected for a 4-star hotel(3 star is more reasonable)

The location is near the business area, so with a distance from city center. However, it only takes 3 stops by metro, so it is also acceptable.

And during our stay, there seemed to have a party on saturday night, it is quite noisy and finished late. I have difficulties falling asleep. We understand people would like to hold a party during weekend, but please make sure other residents are not affected next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time you took for giving us your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by some external noise and we have immediately done some research on it in order to avoid this kind of disturbance in the future.

We hope that you will give us soon another chance soon to host and serve you here at the Husa President Park Brussels.