Very strange hotel. As usual in Brussels, the level quality is very low. But my first time in the Husa was a good experience regarding the room, clean, well done, Then I decided to go back as I need a lot of room per year in Brussels. The second time was really different, verty strange feeling in the room, as if they have 2* and 4* rooms. Maybe the reason why the city tax was 4 euros instead of 7.25 this time. But I booked 4* and I was not happy in this room. I have another booking soon, hope it will be better, but nevertheless, it will be the last time. I need to be sure of the continuous quality of the place where I sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husa President Park is able to offer 296 fully renovated hotel rooms and suites starting at a 28 m² surface area! This, combined with personalized 4-star service and comfortable facilities, will turn both leisure and business stays at our Brussels hotel into a staggering experience! Husa President Park is situated in Brussels, a 10-min drive from Brussels Expo and a 5-minute walk from Metro station Rogier. We are also located an 8-minute walk from the Brussels North Station. Grand Place and the Square Brussels Meeting Centre are a 5-minute drive away. The hotel has wellness facilities and a large garden. And all of this comes at incredible rates, making us the preferred choice of 4-star hotels in Brussels, Belgium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Husa President Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa President Park Brussels
- Husa President Park Hotel Brussels