A standard big hotel - long identical corridors of identical rooms, clean, comfortable, efficient. As they were pretty full I was upgraded to a suite free of charge, but the living room just had a small settee and a poorly tuned TV, so fwer channels than the one in my bedroom. Use the free WiFi, not the charged for internet cable. Restaurant/bar serves good evening food from a limited menu though service was a bit slow. Standard big hotel breakfast. Location is a bit out of the center, on the boundary between corporate tower blocks and high density apartment blocks. Best metro stop is Rogier, and then 10 - 15 minutes walk tot he hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husa President Park is situated in Brussels, a 10-min drive from Brussels Expo and a 5-minute walk from Metro station Rogier. The hotel has wellness facilities and a large garden. Husa Presidential Park is located an 8-minute walk from the Brussels North Station. Grand Place and the Square Brussels Meeting Centre are a 5-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Husa President Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa President Park Brussels
- Husa President Park Hotel Brussels