All reviews yogurt the ground floor shop downstairs antique shops white room vivienne westwood the room was extremely clean an overnight flight palais de justice duplex room stylish rooms breakfast was amazing homemade jams a wonderful stay squeezed orange juice first floor no lift
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I believe there are only 3 rooms here and ours was spacious, beautifully decorated and as for the bed. We could happily have spent our 36 hour mini break in it. The shower was powerful and spotlessly clean and the room uses soaps from the fabulous shop downstairs which lends an aroma to the whole building. Breakfast is delicious. We heard the juice being freshly squeezed and were presented with a basket of fresh bread and locally made preserves, along with delicious coffee. Sebastien has created an oasis of calm and loveliness in a buzzing area.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Beautiful renovated and designed B&B in central Bruselles. Sebastian is a perfect host offering super service and lovely breakfast. The location is central in the middl of the design- and antique quater of the city and only minutes away from museums or grand place.
When coming again to Bruselles Maison Haute will be our first choice.

2  Thank ufm2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017

After looking high and low for a boutique b&b in central Brussels I came across la Maison Haute and it did not disappoint. From the friendly welcome, to the fabulous designed room, every aspect of our stay was fantastic. The b&b is in a great location and is above a soap shop and a lovely smell travels up into the rooms. Sebastian is extremely welcoming and attentive. It's extremely well priced too. I couldn't ask for more from a boutique b&b and would highly recommend this place.

Room tip: We stayed in the jungle room and it was great
Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank kerst_85
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Very clean, modern, light and luxurious room (we had the Vivienne Westwood room). Great shower. Amazing breakfast (pastries and bread, yoghurt, freshly squeezed OJ, great coffee, ..). Very friendly owner. It's only a 5 minute walk to the centre of Brussels. Right behind the court of appeal of Brussels. We parked our car in an underground car park around the corner (Poulaert). Was 15€ per day. Would go again!

1  Thank cedrich644
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I stayed here for two nights in February 2017. I arrived late and Sebastien was there to great me and show me to my room. The b&B is located above a Soap shop and has a real authentic brussels feel. The road it is located is great with lots of random shops and restaurants. Below, you will find the main conclusions from my stay:

POSITIVES:
- Large rooms with all the amenities (hairdryer, wardrobe, place to put your suitcase, tv, seating area and desk etc.). They were very nicely decorated with wooden floors.
- Great breakfast with a selection of pastries and pan au chocolat, jam, natural yoghurt, coffee etc. It is served by Sebastien himself in a cute small room just behind the soap shop.
- Sebastian (the owener/manager) is very friendly and will do anything to help you. Arranging arriving late was easy.
- The B&B is located in a great street close to everything. I particularly like the street as it is a very different with peculiar shops and restaurants etc.
- The internet worked perfectly with a good connection.
- The room was clean and the shower was powerfuly and warm.
- Complimentary water in your room upond arrival.

NEGATIVES:
- Nothing! I had a great stay and, as I work often in brussels, I will be coming back!
- The only thing I would say is that, if you have reduced mobility, asked for a room on one of the lower floors as there is no lift.

• Trip type: Traveled on business