“Nice food!”

Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Little restaurant...off the beaten track. Tasty food and great price quality. Very friendly staff. We had the special "maatjes" as a starter and steak americain as main dish...all was excellent. The topper were the french ( belgian) fries!

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a great lunch. The guys working there are really friendly and answer to all your question. The 'dagschotel\plat du jour' is excellent value. Decoration is simple but trendy. Worth a detour.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I leave very close this place opened a few months ago. I have been there several times for lunch and diner. Always excellent. Limited menu which tends to confirm that frozen food is not (at all ?) or at least little used for cooking. Very friendly staff and really perfect location on in front of the magnificient baroque church (St Jean-Baptiste du Béguinage). If I had to raise a negative point I would say that once, the service was slow. But I was in a rush that day and it might not be objective. But in all other cases, we were served in a very efficient way. Prices are very reasonable. let's see on a longer distance, but so far: very good rating. We happily recommend the place to our guests.

1  Thank msegard
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Top quality cuisine, especially the meat dishes!!!! T -bone is unforgettable. Great location which is central and yet romantic and trendy. Amazing in all aspects!! My favorite Belgo -French restaurant. I love it!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place is just fantastic. The food is really great (try the Lotte carpaccio, words are not enough to convey its goodness). The service is extremely warm and attentive and the smiles are contagious. The ambience is very elegant and cosy without being pretentious. The location is in a beautiful, characteristic square. The prices are not cheap but I believe this place is very good value for money considering what they are able to offer. If brief: we will definitely return for more! ;-)