“very clean and good cookies”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #4 of 29 Bakeries in Brussels
Reviewed July 3, 2018

i wish the coffee would be larger... but all was a very ellegant I like cups; interior design; and macaroons.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Desert G

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Paul is a big name in Patisserie in Europe especially in London. The locals take pride in having a cafe and small bites. But I was totally disappointed both times I had capuchino at their Centrum cafe in Brussels. I asked the girl to serve me hot cafe but it was luke warm and devoid of coffee flavour. Rather it was too milky and half the cup was frothy.
This cafe is located almost next to the De Brokere metro station and Adagio Apart Hotel where we stayed. It was conveniently located but I looked for better and good flavoured coffee in the vicinity

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank BloggerNewDelhi
Reviewed May 26, 2018

This place is disgusting: just look at the loafs of bread and pastries and all the little insects on it all. I noticed that twice at different times of the year, pointed that out to the staff but both times they said it was "normal", you know it's pastries and they attract insects, there was nothing they could do about it. Honestly, I wouldn't eat there even if it was the only place open on a Sunday. Rather take 4 metro stops to reach the city center.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Cristina1983
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I just went to buy a sandwich for lunch and there were 4 people working behind the counter but all talk together and obly one cashier open out of 4 visible.
nobody says hello, you stay in line for 10 minutes while people order and they do not open another cashier while the line goes all the way up to te street !!!
No manners, no education, lack of service etiquette...
The fact that it is busy and that it is located around the European institutions are no excuse !
No other Paul location in town is run so poorly !

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We were very please with our breakfast at this place. The staff was very friendly, you order at the bar and see a huge variety of pastry. We had very tasty coffee, sausage roll and a ham sandwich. The sandwich was cold and a but dry for my taste, but the sausage roll was warm, tasty and had lots of cheese.

Date of visit: April 2018