Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Brussels
from $24.68
from $44.87
from $15.71
12,034 results
All reviews free walking tour great tour our tour guide his passion hour tour three hours his knowledge an excellent guide would highly recommend this tour other cities beer tour interesting facts fries waffles the grand place fraser maggie
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed the 1,5 hour with Peter, great chocolate, fun and informative tour.
Includes fun fact round the tour- would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had such an amazing time and met some really cool people on this tour. This was partially down to the tour guide, James, who practically forced us to interact with the others on our tour meaning we had very little choice but to make friends which is something I definitely wouldn't have done otherwise. On top of this, James' knowledge of the city and his fun, energetic attitude really made my trip to Brussels special. I will definitely recommend Sandeman's tours to m friends and family if they ever visit this amazing city.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stumbled on this tour as we were strolling through the main square and thought “why not?” I am so glad that we stuck around and did the entire tour. It was extremely informative and showed us a lot that we would have 100% missed without the help of our guide Fraser (who was amazing). I could not recommend this tour anymore highly!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I were planning to spend one day in Brussels without any real plans. We started by wandering around the market square, and joined Max's (Maximilien Engels) tour group. It was a great experience for us. Max is very knowledgable and passionate about what he is doing. I like his sense of humor and how he put his acting skills into the tour. The tour definitely was a highlight of our time in Brussels. Thanks, Max!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Tom, our guide was awesome. The tour was interesting; I learnt a lot of interesting stuff that I forgot.

2  Thank Davy R