2,007 results
All reviews train station free movies great hotel early train direct access travelling by train nespresso machine accor hotels superior room separate toilet modern hotel carrefour express convenient location rain shower brussels centre tea and coffee the grand place
Reviewed November 1, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Hi guys,

Pullman hotel is always a good choice,
Despite the proximity of the train station the hotel is very quiet.
The reception was very nice and friendly they give you all the information you need.
The room was big and super clean (with coffee, tea and soft drink for free in the room).
Pullman hotel offers you a few services like (sauna, hammam, gym, and of course a restaurant)! the breakfast was plentiful, varied and fresh.

Thks Andre

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for this amazing 5 star review!

Let me begin to thank you for your confidence in the Pullman brand. It's a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed our services so much and that Pullman is your number one choice.

We are truly pleased to know that the team provided you with a memorable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With warm regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

After a good 8 hours flight! I have reached the Pullman to rest before heading out to meet friends! Check in was ok and I got the upgrade since I’m holding a platinum tier! The moment I stepped to my room it felt like an oven! I was literally sweating just if I was out of a cross fit class! I immediately reported it and they promised to send their maintenance team! I waited for 30 min and I called back and they told me that the going to send them right away! I waited for 20 min and then I decided to go the gym and it was freezing there! I had 60 min cardio, I went back to my room and the heat was even worse! I called the front desk again and they told me the engineers went to your room but you were not there! So they left! I was like why they didn’t fix the problem; the lady answer : they didn’t dare to go into your room and I was like but I didn’t have the Don’t disturb sign on! She said well they left I’ll send them now!

So based on her logic do I need to be in my room so that housekeeping can attend my room!

The engineer came over and told me it’s working! I told him my complain was ac is not cooling! Working doesn’t mean it’s cooling!

Until now I am still waiting for the AC to be solved! General Manager; you need to look for a solutions! There are no windows for ventilation and AC is actually a heater! Not sure how people can manage to sleep. Can’t wait to leave this place!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank trvljock
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that we have tried to contact you a few times throughout the day. When our engineers went up while you were at the gym they most certainly made some adaptions. These adaptation prevented the room temperature from increasing above 17 degrees. To inform you, our room temperature cools down to 17 degrees and heats the room up to 25 degrees.

Additionally our Front Desk team also proposed you to move to another room which you declined asking for a fan. The fan was immediately delivered to the room.

As mentioned we have tried to contact you a few times today. A corner room (in the same room category as you are in now) came available, which due to it's location is slightly cooler and thus might be more comfortable for you.

Do not hesitate to contact the team when you would like to change the room. We are at your full disposal.

With best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel seems popular with business people and some tourist groups probably attracted by its immediate proximity to the train station. If you don’t need to stay close to the station then you do not want to choose this hotel.

It really has zero charm. The place is absolutely impersonal. The rooms feel and look like a just slightly improved version of what you would expect from a budget hotel chain (although the rates are those of a 4 star hotel...)

The hotel rooms are quite poorly maintained. I first noticed in particular that the faucet in my bathroom was spraying water outside the basin.

The temperature in my room was very low (at first I thought the window had been left open, which was not the case) and it was not possible to either adjust or stop the air conditioning. I called the reception desk to ask them to fix the problem. They first told me they would adjust the air conditioning remotely (which they actually did not do) then, when I called again 15 minutes later to let them know the temperature was still just as cold, they told me to wait a bit more until the new temperature setting would kick in and that they would call back 10 minutes later to check everything was OK. They actually never called back and since it was already quite late I gave up and tried to go to sleep -which I did not manage to do, as the low temperature literally kept me awake all night.

All in all one of my worst hotel experiences ever.

1  Thank VinceJ_94
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Dear Sir,

Despite our excellent location and our well- rated facilities; valued by business guests as well as tourist groups we regret that we were not able to convince you of the quality of our hotel.

We are truly sorry to know that regardless of our efforts we could not arrange to have the temperature in your room as per your preference and that you were kept awake. The commitment of a follow up call has been discussed with those involved and the necessary actions have been put in place to avoid future recurrence.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I have a lot of good things to say about the hotel. The location is awesome as it is just beside the Bruxelles Midi/Zuid station. It even has an entrance from the station. There is a wide selection of yummy food and drinks for breakfast. The room is nice and spacious. There are complimentary bags of tea, packets of coffee and bottled water. The hotel as a whole is spotless.
My only complaint was the temperature regulator for the bath/shower water. I am a cold shower type of person and the water in the shower was consistently hot with bouts of cold water for like 3 seconds. I asked a staff to have a look into it as I might be missing something or doing the controls wrong. She tested it out and said that indeed, there seemed to be a problem with the temperature control. She said she'll report it to reception.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Gregory_Marchand, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.

While we are delighted to read of all the positive aspects of your stay we regret to read that it was not entirely perfect. The colleague you mention in your review did indeed report it to our head of maintenance and the necessary adaptations have been made.

Although technical problems sometimes arise we are sorry that it resulted in a nearly perfect stay and not the perfect stay we always aim for. We hope that on a next occasion we are able to provide you with an even better experience.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With best regards,