$113
The Dominican(Brussels)
$136
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Hotel Amigo(Brussels)
$155
$148
Travelocity
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

1,916 results
All reviewstrain stationfree moviesgreat hoteldirect accesstravelling by trainearly trainnespresso machinesuperior roomaccor hotelsseparate toiletconvenient locationmodern hotelcarrefour expressrain showerbrussels centrebed was very comfortabletea and coffee
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

A minimum-effort option to collapse into for a refreshing sleep, after the Eurostar delivers you into Brussels Midi. Very modern and spacious rooms. Taxi queue just outside the hotel - but avoid the touts! Nice bar to kill time whilst waiting for the train.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael P
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor about your stay in Pullman Brussels Centre Midi.

We would like to deeply thank you for this enthusiastic feedback of your stay at the Pullman Brussels Centre Midi. It is such a pleasure for us to know that you not only enjoyed the convenience of our location but also the hotel facilities such as our excellent bar.

We hope that you will be back soon and I look forward to welcoming you.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 9, 2017

As just about everyone else has described, one of the biggest advantages about this hotel is the location. Literally just a few paces from the Eurostar departure lounge. When you get off the train, head to the end of the platform, go downstairs, keep heading straight (towards the Metro entrance) and step into the reception without going outside.
We had two deluxe rooms on the third floor. Check-in was very friendly and efficient (staff were very patient with the people in front of us who seemed to have lots of questions that could have been answered by a quick web search!). The man who helped us gave a us a map, and noted some other places nearby to eat, which was helpful as although I had a few in mind, more are always welcome.
Both rooms were of the expected standard. My husband and I found our room, in the tower part of the building to be spacious enough. It overlooked the taxi rank area which gave some entertaining people watching opportunities. Our son's room was a more conventional shape, but still had plenty of room. We found the separate WC very useful; the only thing which could have been better there was to have a mirror in with it, over the sink (save powder spills on the floor), so a person could put on their make-up whilst the full bathroom was in use. Just a small point which could be corrected easily. The wi-fi was perfectly good enough for basic, vacation time use. The mini-bar had several types of cold drink. Good.
Others have pointed out that the breakfast seems quite expensive. I take their point, and you could of course pop outside to one of the station places but, there is a lot of both cooked and cold choices in the hotel. If you wanted to go to breakfast early, you could eat a lot of food. However, we're not early risers, so we just enjoyed what we had. The pancakes were really nice, and our son was particularly impressed at the mini-desserts. Good choice of fresh juices and other cold drinks. All the staff we met at this time were super-friendly, with coffee topped up efficiently.
We did not have dinner here, but the bar area is pleasant. We used the free drink voucher for silver card holders on one evening. Again, great, multilingual staff. Another great idea is the €10 voucher for food or drink which you can get by letting the cleaning staff know you don't need the room cleaned every day. By the way, our son says he hopes they found the thank you note he left for them :-).
Finally, the area. Many people have commented that it does not seems safe. I'm genuinely puzzled as to what they mean! If you're not a walker, you can get onto the Metro to the city centre in a few paces from the hotel's inside entrance. If you like a little walk, it's just 15-20 mins to the Grand Place. A straight road, very busy at all times, with various businesses along it. We chose to ride from Lemonnier metro at one point, as we were travelling with a train/tram enthusiast. The other side of the station is the area of Saint-Gilles. Here, you will find many local shops and restaurants, perhaps 5-10 mins walk away. It seemed a safe area to us, at all times of the day.
Overall, this hotel is what one would expect from the Pullman group. The service was friendly and welcoming, and the rooms and public areas were just what we needed for this all-too-short trip. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for this great review of your stay at the Pullman Brussels Centre Midi !

Your compliments (As well as your son's thank you note :-) ) have been very much appreciated by both me and the team and it’s a real pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed our services.

Your feedback on the hotel's comfort and service exactly embody that what we would like our guests to experience when staying with us and I thank you for highlighting this in your review. Concerning your comment on the surrounding area I am so pleased to know that despite the negative feedback left in other reviews you had a totally different experience, an experience that more resembles our own day to day experience of the colourful Midi area.

Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Brussels.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2017

One obvious thing that this hotel tops the others is its location. Stepping off the train, you are within a couple of minutes walk to the hotel. There are 3 customer service kiosks with wonderful representatives greeting you and organizing your stay. The check-in was fast, courteous and one person even highlighted the points of interests on a map for me to visit. The staff members speak at least English and French. If you arrive before the check-in time, like what I did, you can leave your bags and explore the city. Your bags are tagged for safe and easy retrieval later. Still on the location, the bus and metro stations are also literally a couple of minutes away. If you wish to walk to downtown, it's a 20-30 minute walk. Also connected to the hotel is a collection of cafés, eateries and even a Carrefour. Thus, in terms of convenience and location, Pullman has it all.

The classic room was big enough for me. I think that it is big enough for a couple as well. It's clean and modern. The toilet and bathroom are separated. Some people might not like it but others might think that it's more hygienic. They have rooms with other configurations as well. With the classic room, which I stayed in, they seem to cram the bed, wall sofa and work table into the same space, which makes it seem less roomy. Nevertheless, single travelers might not find that an issue. Even though the rooms are next to a railway, the sound proofing is top notch. At night I could hear the wheels rolling but it's not loud enough to wake me up. The bed and pillows are extremely comfortable. The wifi connection was quite good and stable when I stayed there. There is a flat screen t.v. but I did not have time to watch anything. The minibar consisted of a couple of bottles of water. That's it. Air conditioning was fine and it seemed that I could only control it within 3 degrees i.e., +/- 3 degrees Celsius.

The gym is small but does the job of helping you stay fit. It's located on the 3rd floor. There is also a sauna and shower area (after you have a sauna).

Now onto a few things that I wished the hotel could have done better. I know that the manager reads every comment so I would like to know specifically what you plan on doing to improve things and encourage a guest to stay there again (please don't provide a generic response). First, the over inflated meals and coffee. 26 Euros for a buffet breakfast? Granted, the breakfast is good. You get cereals, coffee or tea, juice, breads, patisseries, jams, fruits, cold cuts (including smoked salmon) and desserts. I know that there are other breakfast packages. However, you've got to be kidding to charge 26 Euros for a buffet. Also, 6 Euros for a double expresso? As I mentioned before, there are a few cafés within the vicinity between the hotel and the train station. I could get a double expresso for 3 Euros at one café. The top you'd pay is 3 Euros 50. So, out of principle, I did not have coffee at the hotel. If it wasn't for the 20 Euros vouchers for no room service for 2 mornings (i.e., 10 Euros each morning), I wouldn't have dined at the restaurant on the 3rd evening. I found the dinner menu overly inflated as well. As you know, there are several restaurants with "normal" prices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee around the hotel. Secondly, there is no coffee machine. You have a couple sachets of instant coffee, some tea bags, sugar, milk and a kettle. I've stayed in similar range hotels where there's a nespresso machine. So I would have rated this hotel "Excellent" if those issues were not present.

In conclusion, I would stay at this Pullman location if I visit Brussels again but would not eat there if the prices remain at that level.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo

Dear Sir,

Kindly thanking you for your elaborate feedback relating to your recent stay.

It brings us great joy to know that generally you had a pleasant experience and we are all very much encouraged by your kind feedback describing our wonderful facilities.

I do regret to read of your disappointment concerning the prices of our Food & Beverage outlets. As requested I would be more than happy to provide you with a response.

Please be advised that our prices are in line with other 4/5 star hotels in the city and in our opinion cannot be compared to the prices of surrounding café's. Foremost as the service level is not the same. Without being pretentious, we are convinced that our quality of service, the comfort of our restaurant and the quality of products are of a better standard than the surrounding café's mentioned in your review. Judging by your feedback you very much enjoyed the extensive offer of our buffet as well as the service provided. Obviously this comes with a price that is well compared to other hotels of the same segment and class.

As also mentioned in your review we do have other packages, such as an express breakfast for 9 EURO's, which offers two pastries, orange juice and a coffee. A price that's similar to the offer or the mentioned café's but with carefully selected and quality products.

Dear Sir, I thank you again for your kind and constructive review and I hope I have given you a clear and detailed response to your question.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Brussels!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

As I lived in Brussel before this area is not really recommended. So I had mixed feelings when they booked this hotel for me.
But I got great service and a very good room. I can imagine that for travellers next to the South Station this can be a very good choice.
So I have to review my prejudices, well done !

Room Tip: the higher the better
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

We would like to deeply thank you for this very enthusiastic feedback of your stay at the Pullman Brussels Centre Midi. It is such a pleasure for us to know that you put your mentioned prejudices aside and found our location to be most convenient.

We hope that you will be back soon and I look forward to welcoming you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Good location for business meetings, it was easy to get from the airport by train, ~20 min. If you like you can go to the center, it is an easy walk like 20-25 min one way. Food served in the hotel's restaurant is of very good quality, Deserts are excellent.

Room Tip: Do not take 3rd floor where the Gym is as you may get disturbed by guests using it.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Mihai T
Bonomo_Julien, General Manager at Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your compliments have been very much appreciated by both me and the team and it’s a real pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed our services.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your kind comments concerning our restaurant offer and especially our delicious dessert. I will gladly share your feedback with the kitchen brigade who I’m sure are very much encouraged by your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Brussels!