“Reserve for lunch or queue”
Review of Cool Bun

Cool Bun
Ranked #1,156 of 3,778 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Friend of mine had told me about the other site, and as this particular branch is within spitting distance oft office, I thought I'd suggest lunch here with 3 colleagues.

Reservation made we arrived at the convened time and the first thing that hits you is a very cheap and nasty door. I was worried! However, once inside we were shown our table (high by the bar) and considered our choice for food.

We chose 4 different burgers with fries and in a couple of words.....

"Bloody Hell they were gorgeous". The meatiness is without competition in Brussels (I say that because my homemade ones are better) and the fries are to die for. All the time the restaurant was getting busier and busier but the girls serving remained smiley and maintained their attention towards each table and reassuring those who were waiting for tables to become free. At no time did we feel under pressure to vacate.

Well done and I'll definitely go back.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Not only I would say the best hamburguers in Bruxelles. I can say those are the best Hamburguers I've ever eaten, and believe me, I've eaten hamburguer in many places around the world.

1  Thank paguado69
Reviewed September 11, 2013

One of the best hamburger house in the Schuman area! The room is little and a bit dark, truth to be said, but the people working there is really nice and will make you feel home!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We love burgers and tried many burger restaurants.

Well, this place serves the best burgers in Brussels.

The fires also are very good as well as the salad that joins the burger.

Highly recommended.

We have been there many times and will come again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The burgers at this year-old cute lunch spot are really delicious and unlike in the USA, you can get yours done rare or even VERY rare. The fries are crispy, the salads are organic and tasty and the young chef/owner (a Johns Hopkins graduate), with whom we spent quite a bit of time talking, knows what his customers want. The proof of that is that he already has a second burger restaurant in Brussels and is about to open his third one. At lunch recently not a table was vacant and people were eating at outside tables despite the drizzle and threat of heavier rain. No one seemed concerned about the cost of the food, and many were having multiple glasses of wine with their burgers. We each ordered a burger which came with fries and a small salad, and a bottle of water each--no dessert, no wine or beer, and no appetizers, and left a small tip for the server and the cost was nearly US$50! The ketchup is noteworthy, made in Brussels and very much like Heinz ketchup but with a very pleasant spicy kick. You can take home a small bottle for the equivalent of about US$5.25, which is rather expensive, but for the quality level, worth it. They seem just as busy in the evening. If the ambiance were more upscale I would have given this place a higher rating.

3  Thank LWL3333