“Lovely Relaxed Bistro”
Review of Arion Cafe

Arion Cafe
Reserve with
Arion Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 3,650 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely Relaxed Bistro”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great local food and friendly staff, good value for money.

Plenty of seats inside as the locals sit outside smoking.

Visited May 2014
ArionCafe, Responsable relations clients at Arion Cafe, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I remeber your group as we had the chance to chat a bit. I'm pleased that you've enjoyed your meal and I really regret your waiting. On the other hand, I have to admit that during peak times, our Chef will ALWAYS privilege quality over speed as it is part of our house rules. Considering that, and the fact that our waiters always give an estimation of waiting when the kitchen is busy, I do believe that we behave fairly towards our guests.

All in all I would like to apologize once again for the waiting time and assure you that we're making everything we can in order to improve our service during (very) busy saturday evenings.

• Greek first
Vienna, Austria
“Room for improvement”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Very friendly service, from the beginning to the end.
Unfortunately i had to wait more than 45min for my dinner, lucky me the cocktail came very soon and was delicious. The dish (something with prawns and calamary) was good too, unfortunately I found only 3 prawns on my table which was for 16€ too little.

• Visited May 2014
Dear guest,

Please refer to my response to you, posted under the (wrong) comment : 06/05/14 "Lovely relaxed Bistro"

Regards,

Arion Café - Restaurant
“Excellent service and delicious food! ”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and delicious food! Very friendly stuff and the owner George is always there to serve you.

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're taking in consideration every of our guests' feedbacks as we're always pleased to hear from them on how we did. As you pointed-out, everyone in our restaurant, owner included give its best to turn your visit into a pleasant moment.

grosseto
“Very very nice and baby friendly”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We went to Arion Cafè 3 Times during our week in brussels and we had a very nice time. They have an outside terrace which is warmed up so it was ideal place to be there with our kids. Food was good and i really have to mention the kindness of the owner and of the waitresses. Absolutely suggested if you are in Ixelles!

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We're taking in consideration every of our guests' feedbacks as we're always pleased to hear from them how we did. We're happy that we managed to turn your meal into a pleasant moment and we would like to thank you for your visit.

Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and nice stuff”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I went there to eat typical Belgian dish. The nice and friendly waitress suggests me a few dishes and I chose Belgian beer and beef stew, which was very good.
The service was OK, and the personnel is fine and willing to help you.

• Visited April 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. It's always nice to hear back from our guests. We're taking in consideration every feedback we get, and positive ones helps us on keeping on track.

Once again, thank you !