“Delicious!”
Review of Rose de Damas

Rose de Damas
Ranked #11 of 70 Dessert in Brussels
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

Different but so amazing and delicious! Very well thought out and complex flavor combinations. We tried a variety of treats and enjoyed them all!

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious pastries, huge selection. Even has coeliac options!! Reasonable price, we bought a big box of goodies to enjoy on the Eurostar on the way home. Recommended

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Do not pass by this boutique if you are in central Brussels. Incredibly coloured and flavoured cakes from regions of the world such as Morocco, Tunisia and Damas as the name suggests. You have probably never seen or tasted anything this spectacular and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Buy a few. Sit out in the sun and eat them. And then go back and get some as presents for friends or family. You'll be very glad you did....

Reviewed June 19, 2017

What a nice story entering into this shop... smell, try, eat and you will leave our Occidental world for the South and the Oriental part of the Mediterranee... what a nice trip in your head...

All my thanks to the team for the preparation of these delices !!!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I tried various arabic sweets here and they were all very tasty. I am a big fan of the sweets from Syria and Jordan, and they sell exactly what I wanted. They are Belgians but originally from Syria, they told me. So they can offer authentic sweets from the region. I have been to Jordan myself and tried lots of sweets there and loved them. I am glad that I can try them in Brussels!! I will go back next time for certain.