“Perfectly cooked steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I visited this steakhouse as it was conveniently located just across from my hotel in Place Rogier and was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the tenderloin medium rare and it was cooked to perfection. The restaurant has a relaxed ambiance and the service was both friendly and efficient. Also, good value for money.

1  Thank petecmalta

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I regularly come to Brussels and eat in Boston Steak House just next to Shereton/Hilton/Crawn Plaza in Rogier. Last week we have eaten two times with business colleagues because the food was so good. Try tenderloin steak. It is unbelievably delicious that all my friends loved the taste. The service was also great with reasonable prices. Strongly recommend to try tenderloin!

2  Thank MeteKesan
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Steak and chip supper with a glass of wine. It did what it said on the tin and steak was perfectly cooked the way I asked. Comfortable enough surroundings for a chain restaurant, not too pricey.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the Hilton and this is just over the road. The reviews put me off a bit but I tried it and was delighted. Scampi starter delicious although short on garlic, steak succulent and large. Some reviewers must have astronomical expectations but this is good food with attentive staff.

1  Thank jeffswork
Reviewed September 18, 2018

There are so many eateries in Brussels, why we ended up in this one i don't know, however never again , the service was poor , the food bland and the service was indifferent . Why some restaurants think you are doing them a favour eating in their establishments beats me, you are the customer , you expect good service and more importantly good food, you are paying for it!