“Delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of L'Everest

L'Everest
Ranked #91 of 3,523 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Nepali
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brussels, Belgium
“Delicious food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

This Indian restaurant, located close to Place Flagey and therefore easy to access, is worth not only one visit but several ones! The service was great; very friendly and courteous. We’ve chosen a 3-course menu and all dishes were very savory. You can choose if you wish to have your dish spicy or not. The decoration is cozy. A lovely place to spend a splendid evening with family and friends.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank SunnyKitty85

Fontainebleau, France
“A perfect discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was a Monday night. I generally stay away from Indian restaurants because of the steep prices and equally trashy food. But L'Everest came to me highly recommended so we headed to Avenue Louise for a bloody Monday evening. The moment we walked in it was a charming experience. The host was very kind and sympathetic. He offered us a complimentary snack asked us about the level of spices and finally gave us a complimentary drink. I did not try the wine but the pricing was very reasonable.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Foodie460
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Don't come on Saturday because you can't find the lamb and the service will be very slow... we waited 1 hour and we even didn't receive an apology.

1 Thank Omar G
Brussels, Belgium
“Amazing food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We wanted to try this restaurant because it has so good reviews here in Tripadvisor. I have to say that this has been the best Indian restaurant I have tried in Europe, you feel almost like you are in India when you have your dinner here.
Staff is great and they were warmly welcoming us, this is not happening so often restaurants in Belgium. Momos and Samosa are very good, and I also had the best Tikka Masala I have ever eaten in my life. Naan bread with cheese and garlic, just perfect! This will be definitely my new favorite restaurant in Brussels and I am sure we will go back there many times!
These kind of restaurants and service I have missed in Belgium and I am so happy to finally find something with great quality food and service!
Thank you!

• Visited February 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Indian food with a Nepali twist”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Many reviewers point to the authenticity of the food served here. Must say that we had the Mixed momos, Everest chicken, Everest mix sekuwa as recommended as the most popular dishes by the friendly and helpful waiter and the food was all delicious. Accompany with a glass of cava or a house white or, why not, a lassi and you have a delightful culinary experience. Book a table, since they were turning away folks the night we went. An unhurried, savoury, diverse and not too expensive (70 euros for two, drinks and tea included). If you are driving, expect to take a little time to find a parking spot. If on public transport, take the tram that travels up the avenue Louise towards the Bois.

• Visited January 2014