“Good food, nice host”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited Lotus Vert for Vietnamese and Thai food. The chicken noodle soup was wonderful. When I visited the place again after a couple of days, the owner and host Nga remembered what I had the last time. She suggested me another soup that was of lower cost, but tastier! I was impressed by her honesty to the customer. The Thai chicken in green curry wad also wonderful.

Must visit this place for tasty Vietnamese and Thai food, good hospitality and wonderful memories.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Authentic Vietnamese food, located in the center of Brussels. The owners are very nice and offer good service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I went here hungover as nothing cures me better than a good old noodle soup and I looovvveee Vietnamese. I got the Bun Bo (beef noodle soup) you can almost miss this on the menu - it's on the first page up the top as a chef recommendation. It was delightful, flavoursome and huge serving. Yummy noodles, pork and soup, however the beef was not very tender. That being said I ate it anyway. Was going to came back to try the phò when I decided on fish and chips instead, so much regret.

My meal with a coke was 12€. Affordable and tasty food!

Reviewed June 9, 2017

We were craving for something with a bit of spice and this was just the right place. Red and green thai curries were delicious.....so was the salt and pepper squid fry. Service was quick. They also served shrimp crackers..on the house. Good portions and reasonably priced.Decor is simple compared to nearby Asian restaurants, but food quality...outstanding!!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Right in the city center, small place and really simple. The waiter was really kind, fine good exept the rools.