Tripadvisor
Brussels
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews walking distance apartment microwave metro gym receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019

The hotel was in good location and we liked it a lot. Room was big an cozy. Only negative thing was that it is extremely difficult to get a connection to the hotel staff the phone line is busy all the time.

Date of stay: October 2019
B-aparthotels, Manager at B-aparthotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2019

Dear Anskuli, we want to thank you for staying at B-aparthotels. We are glad to read that you had a pleasant time here. Thank you for your comments. You are always welcome at B-aparthotels.

Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

Clean, modern room. A bit bigger than the hotels in Japan. Not much staff to ask, most of the time there’s no one to answer you should you need anything. Better not leave your room key, it lets you access the main door and the elevator as well.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
B-aparthotels, Director of Sales at B-aparthotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing B-Aparthotels for your visit in Brussels. We are glad that you were pleased with our room and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Although our serviced-apartment concept does not propose a full-time reception, please note that the team remains available on the emergency number to assist you in any way. The B-Aparthotels Team

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

我們拿到的鑰匙與信封上房號不同,我們依照鑰匙上的房號進入房間,晚上另一組有相同鑰匙的客人開門進來,場面非常尷尬。飯店犯了相當大的錯誤,而且沒有櫃檯可以即時處理,英文或法文不流利的旅客不建議入住。
The key we got was different from the room number on the envelope. We entered the room according to the room number on the key. In the evening, another group of guests with the same key opened the door and the scene was very embarrassing. The hotel made a considerable mistake and there is no counter to handle it immediately. Travelers who are not fluent in English or French are not recommended.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 瑞娟 鄧
B-aparthotels, Director of Sales at B-aparthotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Dear Rui-Juan,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry about this embarrassing predicament. It was an honest mistake on our part and an exceptional occurrence. We were glad to resolve this as soon as you contacted our Duty Manager and were fortunate to do so with both your cooperation and that of the other guests.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

What an experience:( . My booking was canceled 5 minutes before I arrived to the hotel despite the fact the room was booked and payed 10 days in advance. I even got a written confirmation by email 10 times via booking.com.

They canceled my booking pretenending they couldnt read the creditcard information.

I offered to pay when I am at hotel , but no way.

What a service :( Rediculos . Not recommended at all :(

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank earichard74
B-aparthotels, Director of Sales at B-aparthotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
We appreciate you reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good arrival and thank you for letting us know about the poor service you experienced.

Kindly note that in order to guarantee the room, a payment should be made prior to arrival. Booking.com and guests are informed when a payment authorization is not successful and the hotel reserves the right to annul the booking. In addition, our serviced-apartment concept does not cater for walk-in reservations.

We hope to welcome you under improved circumstances in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

The room was very nice, clean, comfortable. Absolutely no complains there.
BUT..
My husband and I booked this place for our wedding night and the night after. We don't live far away but out-of-towners were sleeping in our bed and couch so we thought we'd splurge on a nice hotel room.

Between the reception and the photo shoot my new husband had to take an Uber to go do the check in but without success. The room was booked with my creditcard and although he had it with him + my passport and his own, the receptionists wouldn't check him in. I had to go over there with a second Uber, and our photographer to show that it was actually me on my passport photo so I showed up IN MY WEDDING DRESS and with my bouquet. No excuses, no help carrying our luggage through the rain to the other building where our room was located.. It was an absolute bummer on our day and a stressful situation to deal with. We left all our guests behind on location for over an hour to deal with this. They could have been a lot more comprehensive and at least apologetic.
Great rooms, horrible costumer service.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
B-aparthotels, Director of Sales at B-aparthotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. Our reception staff followed the standard check-in procedures for security reasons, and we understand the inconvenience that it caused on your wedding day. Again, we would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.