“The best cupcakes”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I try cupcakes everywhere I go and these in Brussels are the best I have ever tasted. The place is very small so eating there isn't really an option for me as it gets quite loud and prices are a bit too high for eating there. Two cupcakes and tea take you to restaurant like prices, but to take away is completely worth it once in a while! Try the carrot cake....

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Lovely creative cupcakes with different types of icing on top. If not in mood for cup cake, nice cookies and biscuits. Good coffees as well. I really recommend a visit and cupcake.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Those guys (girls actually) got this idea years ago. The cupcake range is super large. They are very tasty, creamy and soft... just the perfect suit for Breakfast, brunch or Tea Time! More the Tea Salon is very lovely as you're taking place into a lovely and quite busy store! Aside you could easily savour some other pastries and cookies! What I could add it's that's they're pretty good at selling super cute packaging stuffs and boxes... perfect to bring at some friends' place!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The first time I had a bite of a Lillicup's cupcake was a year ago, and I still remember it! I had cupcake filled with rasberry jam and a peanut butter cream cheese frosting: it was so deliciious and surprizingly so light! You'd think with all that cream and stuff that it must be so heavy on the stomach, but it is actually not. And have that with a cup of real good quality tea, and you're in heaven!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I went there to pick up cupcakes as desserts for a small party I was having at home end of last year and also went there for the first time end of October to try their "oh-so-yummy-looking" cupcakes. The choice of cupcakes is wonderful, everything is very fresh, and the staff helpful to give advice on what to try if you'd like to venture trying more unusual tastes or seasonal specialties, asking you what you like or look for in tastes. I have to say my favorite cupcakes are the ones with violet and the dulce de leche (caramel and salted butter) and my husband's fav is the cuberdon one. The shop website has the full list of their flavors with prices, so you can check in advance what you'd like and apparently you can order too (I never tried their order service though). Definitely a recommended place for people witha sweet tooth.

1  Thank Isabelle S