“Good choice”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Paphos, Cyprus
“Good choice”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Wasn't intending to visit but restaurant we had chosen wasn't open. Not dissapointed! 2 main courses & half bottle of wine was €48

• Czech first
Valencia, Spain
“Easy going ambience and service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The servers were very friendly and they also remembered me when I went back a second time. I found them helpful in explaining items on the menu, even on sharing the decision of what was best to eat that particular night. Meals are simple. There's no rushing to get you in and out. Very reasonable prices. I'd certainly go back if I stayed in the hotel.

Visited June 2014
Laval, Canada
“Was expecting more”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had heard great things about this restaurant, so we decided to try it. The service was good, but the food was only ok, in our opinion. I had the beef tartare "Brussels style", which wasn't bad, but every bite tasted the same and the texture was too mushy for my liking, so I got tired of it very quickly. Also, the fries they served with it weren't homemade, which isn't that big of a deal, but since we're in Brussels, you kind of expect better quality fries... My husband had pasta in a mushroom sauce, which again was ok, but really nothing to write home about. Maybe we just didn't pick their best dishes, but still, overall, it was a disappointing experience.

Visited May 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Almost there....”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This was a pleasant experience to visit Meat Me. The interior, decor and table setting was very nice and initial service very helpfull.
Came in aroung 7 PM and the place was nearly empty, but steadily filled up during the next hour or so.
I had the vegetable soup and chicken ‘Val d’Aoste. The soup was a little bland and lacked taste.
The Checken was veri good and the fries good as well. I liked the serving with lots of green salat covering the chicken. A delight for the eyes. the chicken was exactly right - crisp on the outside and moist on the inside.
All would hve been good if not for three little hickups.
1: I got a G&T to start with, but the waiter forgot that that was all I had, and did not ask if I wanted anything for the soup or chicken - I had to ask specifically for white wine to accompany the chicken.
2: Could not get in contact with a waiter to order the wine - Not that many guest in the place, so it was a bit ackward that the attention was constantly elsewhere.
3. When getting my desert the waiter forgot a desert spoon.

• Visited February 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good service, average food”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The staff were pretty good but unfortunately the food let them down. Salmon starter tasted bad and the prawn & chicken stew was very flavour less.

• Visited November 2013