“Nothing NOT to like”
Review of 9HOTEL CENTRAL

9HOTEL CENTRAL
Ranked #9 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is great! 5 mins by foot from the center of the city, super clean, bright room, comfy bed, excellent wifi, and quiet. Plus, good amenities (safe, hair dryer, etc). Top it off with a airy minimalist look. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan L
Olivier L, General Manager at 9HOTEL CENTRAL, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience. I sincerely thank you for choosing the 9 Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Wifi free & fast. Lobby was quite and had a great clean modern lounge atmosphere. The suite has a comfy bed and nice minimalist feel. Opt for a suite its very nice and worth the few euro more. Staff who checked us in was very polite and helpful recommeding local restruants. If im back in Brussels I have spot to stay.

1  Thank 4guru

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was spending one night in Brussels and found this great new hotel. I believe it has only been open for a few months - so a little bit of finishing touches still going on. The brick work and the rough wood furniture lends itself to a rustic but modern feel. I loved the little touches like the relaxing space/lounge area with ethereal world music in the background, the bench tables for breakfast and the quirky touches in the bedrooms. A real attention to detail to get the design right. A great place for couples or solo travellers. The front of house staff really friendly. The only small (and it is small) gripe is that it is pretty expensive - but perhaps this is just Brussels prices. My bedroom window didn't have a screen so was a bit intimidated seeing office workers across the road - would could look in!. Much better though that the large chains all over the city. Also very close to the famous grand square and the Bozar.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank organiserguru

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Love this hidden gem of a hotel. 5 mins (or less) walk to Le Grand Place. Close to sights, food, pubs. A real classy little place you could easily drive by 20 times and miss seeing.

They've completely renovated the old hotel. Now everything is freshly painted, new carpets, lots of brick & wood. Loved staying here. Staff were so friendly & helpful.

Anytime I'm coming through Brussels now, this is my new place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CDF713

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel and took a bit of a risk with it being so new but it's been wonderful since we arrived.

The hotel is just outside the centrale metro stop - however you can't hear any metro noise from the hotel. The staff were friendly, and have been friendly every day. Initially offered a map if we needed one, and very approachable.

The hotel room is clean and a reasonable size. The bed is huge, bathroom is lovely with all the essentials and a large TV.

We were in room 104 which was level one right at the front of the hotel. From this room you hear a little road noise and the occasional bang below However none of it is so intrusive you can't sleep but out of choice I would prefer a room higher up/at the back.

The location of the hotel is great being so close to the metro and grand place with all the restaurants. The area feels safe (like all of brussels we've found) and is about 5 mins from grand place.

Would be more than happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank EmmaNewks
Pascale L, Gérant at 9HOTEL CENTRAL, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear EmmaNewks,

Thank you for your recommandation !

For your next stop, don't forget to enjoy our selection of exclusive restaurants and activities, as well as trendy spots. It is available on our website, section "BRUSSELS FROM 9HOTEL CENTRAL".

Hope to see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Pascale LENAERS
9HOTEL CENTRAL manager

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great hotel, right next to the central station and just a few minutes walk to town centre and other attractions. Comfortable room and friendly staff. Breakfast was not included (I went to a nearby cafe instead).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank jrbushell

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great location next to central station and very modern and comfortable decor. Great city centre boutique hotel and Highly recommended... Particularly room 703 which has its own balcony. Probably one of the best city centre hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business