Hotel Saint-Gery
$319
$254
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$151
$120
$140
$127
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$153
$156
$147
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsboutique hoteltiny single roomtrendy roomssmall hotellively arealady on receptioncomplimentary waterthe grand placeclose walkjunior suitelots of bars and restaurantsshuttle busnoisy at nightmain sightsbusiness staystayed here for one nightbusiness or pleasure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I visited this place in march 2013 during a short business trip. The price was ok and the location was very well just in the heart of the city. I stayed at the very top floor.
The room was small but very well decorated. The staff was very helpfull.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The location of this place in unbeatable. You can easily explore the city centre by foot from there (wear steady shoes with all the cobbles!). There are great dining and drinking options in the direct surroundings of the hotel, which is situated at a lovely square. Also you there are many public parking garages around which are reasonably priced for around 17 euros per day.
We stayed in a Junior suite, which was BIG! But I had some problems with the decoration. At check out, reception said they already ordered new mattresses so they will probably solve this issue, but our beds kept sliding apart. And we ordered a double bed…I literally had to stay at my half of the bed, or I would fall in between! A good thing to check out when you book a double room for a romantic getaway…
The look and feel of the rooms is very classy, especially the bathroom. But the bath that doubled as a shower was leaking loads of water when showering. So we had to put a lot of towels on the ground. Not so classy…
The reception staff was very nice and thoughtful, but what I did not like, is that they leave after I believe eleven at night. I just feel safer when there is someone at reception during the night. Especially should I travel alone. They have a lot of security camera's there, but I like the possibility of calling reception in case of emergencies (something I once experienced at a hotel, with a drunk guy who kept knocking at my door thinking my room was his).
One last thing: they only handed out one keycard. I like the idea better of handing out two key cards with double occupancy. What would have happened if one of us lost our wallets? And nobody being there at reception after eleven at night? Just an idea…
Because of the location, I would maybe stay here again, but I am not sure yet. There seem to be more hotel options around there.

Room Tip: Check if the beds are real doubles or two singles pushed together should you travel as couple. And I can imagine that light sleepers better stay away from rooms at the front of the building with all the bars near the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had 2 different stays at this hotel and they were great. First the staff is really friendly. The rooms are nicely decorated and well appointed. Some people could dislike the lack of privacy (not a problem for us). The location is really great. It can be noisy at the week end as there is a bar downstairs but it was not that disturbing.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Gorgeous boutique hotel with lovely art work and a great feel-good factor in the middle of an area with great bars and restaurants. Amazing service. Everything you need in your room and nothing
you don't all tastefully kitted out. A warning for those who don't like small - they are very! But that's why they are such a good price. Great breakfast. I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I loved the modern rooms and the materials and art they used throughout. Being close to the center of town but not right in the center made for a good night's sleep. I liked the free water in the room. It's a little bit of a walk to the central station with luggage, we opted to take the subway stop Bourse---very close to hotel-- to Midi or Nord instead of walking to Central when traveling to/from the airport. If we have a layover in Brussels I would definitely look into staying here again. Open floor plan was OK for me and hubby but probably wouldn't work for non-romantic traveling partners.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business