“Great Restaurant”

Pittsburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,318 helpful votes
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We recently ate here because it was near our hotel (NH Stephanie). We really enjoyed it. The food was very good and the woman that runs it is very friendly and helpful. The prices were reasonable by Brussels standards.

• Visited October 2013

Brussels, Belgium
“Good food and lovely staff”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Due to the very helpful staff this restaurant made it in the top 10 of my favorites for the Asiatic food scene in Brussels. The food is delicious and the location exellent.

2 Thank Irina R
Norwich, United Kingdom
“A real treat”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was advised to try the Rue Jourdan as my hotel was nearby and I decided to try the Vietnamese restaurant at the top of the street. The billboard outside was touristy but the service and food inside excellent. I had dim sum to start and a noodle chicken curry to follow. Both were delicious. A complementary sorbet, coconut ice cream and raspberries finished off a very pleasant evening. It may not be the same as Hanoi but it certainly made me happy!

Calgary, Canada
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was hesitant to try Vietnamese food at a restaurant run by Chinese (based on the name, and the mother tongue language spoken by who seems to be the owner) but we gave it a try anyway. The hubby had Pho Hanoi, and I had the duck noodle soup. I'm Vietnamese and I must say the broth of both noodle bowls were quite good and authentic. Food were well presented, expensive for Vietnamese food but being in an expensive shopping area of an expensive city, we were not shocked. If you're in the Louise metro area and are looking for a quick sit down meal, this is the place.

1 Thank chad2001
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The new menu Yian”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is one of the best Asian menus I've tried in brussels, not only is the food delicious but very healthy and you can truly have a balanced diet there. Superb!

• Visited May 2013