“The Tram experience is really an experience”

The Tram Experience
Ranked #499 of 4,021 Restaurants in Brussels
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: attraction in the framework of Brusselicious, the gourmet year in brussels
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The tram experience is a really cool experience. The service was wonderful, the food and wine where exquisite! I'm just not giving it a 5 stars for 2 reasons:
- they do not adapt their menu to food allergies. I'm intolerant to lactose, but I made it through the meal by taking food supplements. But I can imagine this experience would be impossible for celiac or people with other more severe allergies.
- the tram was 10 minutes late, but they didn't make up for these 10 minutes. We were rushed through desert and didn't have time to finish my liquor drink.

All in all, it was fun, different, enjoyable and pricy.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

This is an tram which has been converted into a moving restaurant- it takes approximately two hours to transverse Brussels during which time you are served an assortment of Belgian dishes and different wines to accompany them, I'm not keen on Belgian Food and this was a work do but actually it was a very enjoyable experience- shame it was dark as I did not see much of Brussels.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Took my son on a "lads" weekend. He is very interested in eating, so I thought this might be a different experience. We had a fixed menu from an Icelandic chef and thoroughly enjoyed the several courses, all served with different wines and specialised beer.
As I booked a little late we shared a table with a local Belgian retired couple who spoke only a little English - like us, who spoke only a little French. It was a great evening and their company added to the great experience. Some might consider it a little expensive, but for us it was value for money and we would certainly do it again.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Fun experience indeed. Food depends on the chef, which rotate regularly. However, it is very expensive.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

The inside of the tram is a modern restaurant. The tram takes guest all through Brussels while dining. This would be nice, but the windows fogged up 10 minutes into the ride and we couldn't see anything. It's also better to have a window that's not covered by the name that's presented outside of the tram as this blocks ones view. The food was unique and presented beautifully. The first two courses were not that impressive, but the rest of the meal was very nice. The Cava was good, but the wine selections were very poor. I'm glad we did it, but it wasn't worth the price.

2  Thank Rosensweet