“Completely in love with Valentino!”

Enoteca Da Valentino
Reserve with
Enoteca Da Valentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #319 of 3,691 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I happened upon this quaint little spot bc everything else was closed, and boy did I luck out! It was the best truffle mushroom ravioli I've ever had and I've eaten at some pricey spots. The wine list covers every region of Italy and Valentino is so knowledgeable. Everything about my solo visit was perfetto - from the ambiance to the food, wine and service. The panna cotta was divine... and I closed out my dinner with Limoncello. Would definitely recommend. Actually, no. Nobody go there so it'll always be available for me...

1  Thank Michele W
There are newer reviews for Enoteca Da Valentino

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great Italian food from a former Roman. Such a nice man. We went twice and on both occasions I had soup but my wife did not have an starter. On both occasions and totally without asking, the owner delivered my wife a simple toasted delicacy to eat while I was enjoying my soup. We were most appreciative. But that is only one reason we're recommending this restaurant. The food was simply wonderful. And to North Americans, it was refreshing not to have the waiter hovering over you, fawning "How are the first bites?" Etc. We also shared the experience of the difficulty of finding a decent restaurant near the Stanhope Hotel. So this restaurant was a reL find and a great delight.

1  Thank dcornberg
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We visited the place twice and had a wonderful experience on both occasions. Food (and even the bread) is homemade and excellent. Wine list is impressive and includes "open bottles" which can be ordered by the glass. Service is excellent as well: the Italian owner is Roman and very friendly. I cannot think of anything negative to report.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at the Stanhope hotel which is just east of the Palace. Well it seems this is a banking/finance area of the City and many of the restaurants close in the evenings. On the strength of the Trip Advisor references, we walked two blocks to Valentino; we love Italian food. Well, the place is wonderful! There is an entire menu page of home made pastas. The food is consistently good (we ate here three days in one week). Normally when one walks into a restaurant at 6:30 as sees only one table occupied.....uh oh. Don't be alarmed. He must do a great lunch business. The prices are reasonable (100 euros for three with wine). Mange!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a good time here. The food was simple yet tasty. The server had about 5 or 6 tables so service was not fast but we felt like we still received good service. We had the truffle ravioli and mussels with saffron in linguine. The truffle ravioli was pretty darn tasty!!!