Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
$146
$117
Novotel
  • Pool
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$109
$174
Trip.com
  • Room Service
2,322 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationmidtown grillstock exchangebourse metrochristmas marketking bedstreet noisejunior suitecentral locationmanneken pisquiet roomgrand palacedecent sizelarge bathroomtrain stationbreakfast was included
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hotels, in a lot of cities, and this one really impressed me. The location was fantastic, very close to everything (including a metro) and the staff was really friendly. The room was HUGE and had a lovely view, there were a lot of TV channels, and the beds were really comfortable. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I only have good things to say about this hotel. Its location, minutes from the Metro and in the centre of the Grand Place district, could not be better. There are a large number of restaurants bars and cafes in the vicinity but the hotel is so comfortable and modern that it's almost as tempting to stay in and enjoy the facilities. The staff are friendly, attentive and efficient and the buffet breakfast is absolutely delicious and a great way to start a busy day of sightseeing or work. I would suggest that it's better than the Hiltons in the city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The rooms were modern and clean with comfy beds and duvets. The hotel is perfectly suited for sightseeing and is only a few minutes walk to the Grand Palace. We did not eat breakfast in the hotel as there was a Le Pain Quotidien (with artisan breads and pastries) as well as a lovely (although slightly overpriced) little coffee shop nearby. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed at the Marriott for an overnight recently and loved it. After being disappointed by other Marriott locations we decided to give it one more try. Very pleased we did. Hotel is located in the heart of the grand place district so everything was in walking distance. Service could not be better - and I was thrilled by their desire to help us enjoy the city. Our room, recently renovated, was clean, bright, and well appointed.
If you are staying in Brussels and want to be near the main attractions - this hotel is perfect! Walked to grand place, statues, cathedral, all the shopping districts without issue. Restaurants were great.
Oh yeah, had breakfast room service and it was great for a hotel! Full, overloaded basket of breads and a great coffee.
We will return!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

After I left Cologne early by one day so I could stop in Brussels and check it out. I added a stay at the Brussels Marriott Hotel.. I have to say when I go there I was surprised below the Marriott Hotel name was located a McDonald's Restaurant. The Hotel was good but again I am surprised about the little concern for handicapped needs. I am not handicapped but have a concern when it's already so hard for them to get around and I like to see it when a hotel thinks about those things and helps them. The rooms were nice, clean and everything you would expect from a Marriott.. The Concierge room was nice and the service was good. I would say I am not sure the Marriott's or Renaissance Hotels run by Marriott in Europe are using the Marriott beds.. these beds do not meet the normal Marriott standard beds I've used and by the way have in my own home. So if you are expecting the quality bed you get at Marriott in the US I have not found it in (as I write this review) 5th Marriott hotel in as many countries. The Phillips TV's they are using in Europe are pure crap! They are slow to change channels and if you get on one it takes a few seconds to know for sure as they don't come on immediately also their tv remotes do not shut the tv off (sleep) button as on most tvs.. maybe that is the dumb systems the Marriott's are using to market the crap they do before you can get to a tv station on there systems.. When you pay what you pay for a room you shouldn't be faced with all that tv junk. It shows how far these chains are going to nickle and dime the travelers these days.. Look how they are all raising and changing their rewards programs.. Before long they will make it so the rewards programs are not worth it any more and we will all go to where we get their best deal.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business