“Very fast, very friendly & tasty”
Review of Wok Up

Wok Up
Ranked #481 of 3,797 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I made use of their take-away service. They were very friendly, very fast and I enjoyed the meal very much!

1  Thank Brussels_rocks

Reviewed March 11, 2014

quick,cheap,clean,plenty on your plate and very very tasty. what more do you need. excellent place would call again.

1  Thank moonmonkeycrew
Reviewed March 3, 2014

You can get lunch here for a very fair price, 6.5EUR. The food I had the first time was a bit too salty for my taste, but the second time I went here it was better. Still, you get great value for money, the portion will fill you up. Only the feel of the place is not very pleasant, something seems "missing". Then again, for a quick lunch that's not the biggest issue.

1  Thank SennaRees
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Really amazing food, I love it! nice service, clean and good price :) Open not only during lunch and dinner hours.

1  Thank Maadzik
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

After an unhealthy lunch we wanted something other than burger and chips and I remembered seeing this on trip advisor. We were really impressed with the prices after the other restaurants we'd seen so thought we'd try it out. Had a few problems ordering as staffs English wasn't great but we muddled through. Huge portions for €8 or €9, chicken fried rice wasn't just chicken and rice but contained peppers, onions, spring onions, carrots green beans, mushrooms, and water chestnut, which was a nice surprise as you're normally lucky to get a few peas in a rice dish! I did notice the other customers were very cool, seems like a great student hangout or a place to meet for a casual catch up with a friend. Very casual, laid back atmosphere, clean, nice food, large portions, low prices, simple service. Couldn't ask for more.

1  Thank Jodie A