“Busy place, good food and service”
Review of Le Grand Cafe

Le Grand Cafe
Ranked #244 of 3,837 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Have been going to this place for years - not often, but regularly. Nothing fancy about the place, but the food is great, the service quick and friendly and the price level quite okay. If you should be near Merode in stead try Carpe Diem - same owner, concept and menu and also very nice.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

During my stay in Brussels, we visited this restaurant twice, as it offered good food at a good price, and was able to serve large groups.
Great staff, good selection of belgian beer, and a large menu that pleases both the gourmand and others.

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I needed a quick lunch and was very pleased. Good selection, food was good and reasonably priced. There are a number of restaurant choices just up the street, but I noticed that the prices here were more reasonable.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Hi I know we visited New years eve and everywhere was busy and stressed, but the quality of my Assiette Gourmand for 24 euros was awful a giant plate of lettuce with tiny oyster advertised as gratinated but wasn't, missing the promised scampi and a a bowl of Creme brulee on the same plate that was curdled underneath, My partners Duck was good and the waitress was harrassed and unable to help with my complaints eventually got fed up of waiting for the supervisior so left 40 euros for the meal an underpayment of 6.5 euros they locked the door on us so gave in and offered another 2 finally let out out. really bad experience

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Service prompt and pleasant food came quicly and was very tasty coffee excellent ss was beer.
even though it was new years day and the cafe extremely busy service was great as was the lass and gentleman that served us even though we could not speak the language.