“good but too pricey”

Ranked #25 of 407 things to do in Brussels
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mini-Europe stays in Brussels !!! DISCOVER EUROPE’S NICEST PLACES ...Europe in a few hours… A unique experience!Mini-Europe is above all an “invitation to travel”. The chimes of Big Ben, the gondolas in front of the Doge’s Palace, the Grand-Place in Brussels, the Acropolis ... an animated tour with visual and sound effects along 350 miniatures and attractions recreated down to the smallest detail at the scale 1/25.A fascinating presentation for everyone, not to be missed during your stay in the Capital of Europe!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

First of all you have to have good weather... :) ... it looks much better since it is all outdoor.

The minimonuments are nice and well done. Some countries seem to be privileged - or it might have been only our impression?

The big minus from our point is the price, it is a little bit too expensive.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,427)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is good for a half day trip,it is small does not fake long to work your way around but the buildings are completed to a very good standard and there are a few activities to do along the way. Read along on the booklet and press as many buttuns as you can....good fun for a few hours entertainment and cultural awareness. Good fun for a big kid in a small world!
Also makes for great photos. One complaint is that the entrance fee is a little pricy but my child who was just 7yrs managed to get free :-).

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

It was great, you can tell it is geared towards younger kids, but I thought it was a interesting compilation of Europe. A lot to see, gave me some ideas of where I want to travel next! The book they give you explains everything you need to know. The only reason I am not giving ot a excellent rating is because of the price, it is a little expensive.

1  Thank jakeraz24
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My expectations for Mini-Europe were somewhat low. Having never heard of it before I imagined it to be a second rate time killing 'task'. However, after walking in I found it to be a well crafted, fun - if not short - wonderland of affectionate mini-models, friendly staff and quirky 'mini-architecture' which to my mind was impeccable for such a park. The inside 'interactive' exhibits and the photo points were amazing. I'd also like to comment on how good mount versuvias was, but I don't want to wreck any of the magic of the place!

I just wish for more interactive exhibits, and I'd also like it to be slightly bigger. Affording us more for our money.

Maybe I am slightly biased as I ran into this gem of a park purely by chance, but nevertheless I would highly recommend this place to visit.

3  Thank samantha B
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Visited Mini-Europe on a cold and windy day in March. Since the entire attraction is outdoors it did make for a quick day through the exhibit. Overall this isn't a bad place to check out if you are looking to kill some time and spend a little money. It is located at the base of the Atomium on the outskirts of the city. Admission cost 30euros for 2 adults and 2 children which included a small guide book that gave a brief explanation of each of the monuments. The exhibit was a little boring in my opinion and looks much better online. I am not saying this is a no-go but understand that seeing models of the monuments isn't a substitute for seeing the real thing and you don't get the in-depth understanding or feeling from seeing the actual monuments.

1  Thank 140BryanB