“Really nice hotel”

Ranked #16 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
A TripAdvisor Member
“Really nice hotel”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I loved the hotel and the design is unique , the view from room was so nice , the only issue was the parking fee is so expensive (35 euros) per 24 hours is too much and beside I used the GPS it took me from the wrong way so I hardly found how to get access to the hotel

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for highlighting The Hotel design, and the view that we offer of the Brussels’ skyline.

A convenient and secure underground parking lot with 130 spaces is available in The Hotel, for a daily rate of 35.00 EUR/day. Alternative parking places are available in the neighbourhood, and my colleagues will gladly inform you about them.

Thanks for sharing your GPS experience. Recent GPS devices should recognize The Hotel Brussels. If not, I would advise to enter our location (Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels) in your GPS device in order to receive the correct driving instructions. I hope this helps!

I hope we are able to welcome you back to The Hotel during your next visit to Brussels.

The Hotel. Brussels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed in The Hotel Brussels for 3 nights in May 2014 for our Anniversary, the hotel itself was of a very high standard, the entrance way into the hotel is very impressive, with complimentary sweets and cucumber water while you wait to check in. Once we had our key cards we went up to our room on the 16th floor (in one of 6 very fancy lifts), the room itself was exceptional, great views, very modern, and well kited out with complementary perks (free coffee/tea, free mini bar, free toiletries). the only thing I found wrong with the hotel (and I'm purely picking here) is that in our room the rubber seal on the shower door wasn't water tight so we had to put towels down in front of the door to stop the shower from flooding the bathroom. And this isn't the hotels fault but we had some very loud neighbours, other than that it was pretty perfect, id highly recommend staying there if you want a bit of luxury. 5 stars out of 5 for me!!

Dear Manchester614

Thank you so much for this wonderful review & recommendation, following your anniversary stay in May.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you each time you visit Brussels. Don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can assist you with your next reservation.

Köln
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were very happy with our stay at The Hotel. Atmosphere, stuff, view, design. Only the spa - even if the view is amazing - is a little small with only 2 beds to relax. It was too crowded. But we will definetely come back!

Dear Holger L

Thank you for reviewing & rating The Hotel with 4 stars. I will be more than happy to welcome you back to The Hotel during your next visit to Brussels. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, so I can make your next stay even more sparkling!

London
Reviewed May 14, 2014

stayed at this hotel with my partner for 2 nights, beautiful hotel and the location is great, right next to the train station and the trams. The rooms are very morden, clean and the showers are awesome. The staff are very friendly as well and we had a lovely room on the 15th floor with a beautiful view.. all in all a beautiful hotel.

Dear Cathy065

I’m proud to read that you & your partner enjoyed a relaxing weekend at The Hotel, and that the beautiful Superior rooms lived up to your expectations.

I hope we may welcome you again to The Hotel in the future.

Theux, Belgium
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The Hotel lives up to it's excellent reputation. Everything and every member of staff has fully met my expectations. Modern and functional design makes this hotel even more pleasant to stay in. Convenient location near the heart of Brussels.

Dear Jacobs F

Wow. That’s amazing feedback. Thanks for sharing this great comment, which is warmly welcomed.
I wish you a magical day, and I hope we are able to welcome you back soon.

Luxembourg
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The room was amazing and comfortable! Very quiet to sleep on a friday night.
The location is ideal, in the center of Brussels. The sauna was also very proper and the view was amazing. Nothing bad to say.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Delhaye V

Thanks for the 4 star review of you recent stay in The Hotel. I hope I may welcome you again to The Hotel for a full 5-star experience. Don’t hesitate to get in touch via yves.frateur@thehotel.be, if I can assist you with anything.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The location of this hotel is great. In between nice areas of Sablon and shopping streets. The rooms are very modern, although if you don't like really stark modern the lines are so clean you may find it lacking in charm. The service is very Belgian. Not perfect, lots of funny rules about things. Can't eat the dining room menu, in the bar, and the bar is separated only by small half wall..... In any case, you would have a nice stay here and would find this a nice choice. If you like better service and a bit more style,stay across the street at the Sofitel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear M F

Thank you for reviewing The Hotel.

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced. The Restaurant manager is informed, and he’s very grateful that you shared your valuable feedback. It allows him to further improve our services.

I hope we may have the opportunity to prove our 5-star service to you during your next visit to Brussels. It will be my pleasure to personally assist you with your next reservation, so please don’t hesitate to contact me via yves.frateur@thehotel.