“Very Good Stay”

Ranked #16 of 199 Hotels in Brussels
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Good Stay”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

In general we had a very good stay, Very Good rooms , Control of all the light and shade of the bed.
The downside: The hotel contains only two interconnected rooms however on the hotel website and while booking it showed that they can arrange an interconnected room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your 4 star rating. I am pleased to read you found our rooms to have everything you needed, and the room automation to be convenient.

The Hotel offers two pairs of interconnected Superior Rooms on the 16th floor. The booking module on our website allows you to request interconnected rooms upon availability via a ‘special request’. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the rooms will be assigned to you due to availability reasons. That is why I’m surprised to read your comment about the booking procedure, and I would like to investigate this. Would you please inform me with your reservation details via yves.frateur@thehotel.be?

I wish you all the best for 2014, and I hope we may accommodate you and your family during your next stay in Brussels.

The Hotel. Brussels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bonheiden, BE
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a terrific stay at the hotel. Bedrooms are great and very clean. Breakfast was a bit hectic but I guess that had to do with it being January 1st and almost all clients coming at the same time. Same in the Executive lounge, a lot of people and server couldn't really follow wih bringing drinks/food.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Smets I

I’m a delighted that you chose The Hotel to accommodate you on New Year’s Eve, and that you had a great stay in Brussels. My apologies for your inconvenience due to the populous breakfast and Panorama Lounge on New Year’s Day. I do hope we are able to welcome you again in 2014 for a magical 5 star experience.

Budapest, HU
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The design of the rooms is my favourite minimal style, ambient lights, confortable bed, Nespresso machine, wifi included.

Great view to the boulevard / city, even from the sauna on the 23th floor, (wich was not hot enough, but I think it was a temporary misadjustment)

The Grote Markt is about 15 minutes walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HotelBrusselsManager, Community Manager at The Hotel - Brussels, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear István C

Thank you for your 5 star rating. I’m pleased that you adored your stay in The Hotel during a spontaneous New Year’s Eve in Brussels.

Thank you for sharing your information about The Urban Spa, and my apologies for the inconvenience. It was indeed a temporary fact. I hope I may welcome you back to The Hotel, so you can fully enjoy the Brussels skyline from our hot sauna. :-)

Sint-Truiden, BE
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Stunning views from higher floors, good location close to city centre and major shopping areas; nice and quiet rooms, very clean and free mini bar; high quality beds and linnen
Value for money is excellent if special rates can be booked;
We did not visit the restaurant, so no opinion on this

Dear Hardeman F

I really enjoy the title of your review: ‘Excellent hotel …’. Thank you for your kind words. I can personally recommend visiting The Restaurant by Pierre-Balthazar for a delicious culinary experience.

I hope that we may accommodate you again during your next visit to Brussels.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The Hotel is in an excellent location only 200 yards from the Louise metro station. It is in the main shopping area with the usual tourist spots only a short walk away.
The modern room was extremely clean. Our room was on the 22nd floor and the view overlooking Brussels was stunning. We had access to the lounge bar on the 24th floor which is ideal for a quite drink before or after going out. The breakfast was very good with multiple choices of cooked or continental style fare.
I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Dear TripAdvisor member

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay in The Hotel. We are humbled by your 5 star rating, and appreciate your recommendation to friends and family highly.

The Hotel team wishes you all the best for 2014, and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 4, 2014

very modern rooms, great wifi connection and all facilities were extremely clean. I will definetly come back
One small comment: heating functions were not that efficient and room was a bit cold
location is very good and close to the business center

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Diego P

Thank you for rating us with 5 stars. I’m delighted to read that you had a magical stay with us, and will definitely return. I hope you have informed my colleagues about the heating functions in your room, as I’m sure that will have gladly assisted you.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel in 2014, and wish you all the best in this New Year.

Genk, Limburg, Belgium
Reviewed January 4, 2014

From arriving till the very end, we had a exceptional stay. A warm welcome in a beautiful hall, taking care of our stuff by a good and friendly staff. We really couldn't wish for more. The extra new years eve-arrangements made it even more special.
The Hotel made a very good impression and we will definitely return one day, just to feel the luxury once more again !

Dear Kristy B

Thank you for your 5 stars review. I’m sure that my colleagues will appreciate your compliments, and that it will motivate them to keep delivering an exceptional service.

The Hotel Team wishes you and your loved one’s a strong start in the New Year. We look forward to welcoming you again in 2014.