“Quite Special”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

A lovely location and really inspired cuisine. We have eaten here twice, both times with a large group from work. The meal was multi-course, and very tastefully prepared and served. Delicious food. The meal was done in a "mess dinner" style so each course was snappily delivered to the 40+ people, and plates cleared away on cue. It demonstrated a level of attention to detail that one searches for in Brussels restaurants (and seldom finds). Because it was a large group and the menu had been prepared and agreed on in advance, I'm not sure the €75 per person with wines is typical of this establishment's pricing. But it would be well worth going back as a couple or group of friends, I believe.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I had a menu that we bought via Groupon and we were pleasantly surprised. Already calling up, mentioning a reservation with Groupon, I steeled myself for a chilly reaction which I have received in other restaurants. But no, lovely and polite, we got a table for a Friday evening. On arrival to the lovely location, we were served a nice cocktail and some small nibbles in the bar which is very cosy and calm. We also had our menus and a wine- and drink list to study whilst we sipped our cocktail. Then we had a very good table in the beautiful dining room. The food is very, very good, the service friendly and quick - impeccable. A very impressive wine list for all tastes and budgets with quite a few half bottles which was good as my husband could not drink. I can highly recommend this restaurant, we will return!

1  Thank AgnetaBrussels
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We have eaten here several times with different groups. Always had friendly first-class service, and a very good meal. Grand decor and great ambiance in this historic old mill.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Lousy service. Outdated accomodation. Not clean. The cuisine was OK, nothing more. We paid >100 EUR per person. It was definitely not worth it. Too many much better places to even consider going back.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We tried the restaurant a while ago with a "Groupon" coupon, and was a bit apprehensive after reading the critic of other people that used the "Groupon".
Well, we went with friends, and have nothing but goods to say about the food, service and surroundings. I thought it only evident that they had a separate menu for Groupon, but not only was the food excellent, there was even a choice in that menu!
I am certainly going again, trying out their very attractive menu at 55 euro, wines included!!
Cheers,
Christine & Robert (www.immobr.be)