“Worth paying a visit”

$28.82*
The Brussels Card
Ranked #22 of 410 things to do in Brussels
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 250 vehicles cover the story of the automobile history since its early days. One zone is dedicated to sports and racing cars, while "Belgium at Autoworld" tells the love story between Belgium and the automobile industry. A different themed temporary exhibition is organized every 2-3 months! Discover this museum in the Southern Hall of the Cinquantenaire in Brussels, one of the most beautiful architectural buildings of Belgium. Autoworld, more than a museum!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

For the car lovers and not only this huge spacious car museum it's quite a trigger. There is a big variety of cars but if you re about to believe the small machete at the entrance dont get misslead and think you may find Batman's car in there because there isn't.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I loved this place, but then I am a confirmed petrolhead. My non driving wife and daughter loved it as much as I did. So many beautiful cars, just wish I could have a go in them really.
It was a long old walk from the centre but worth it. Priced well at 9 Euros for the 2.5 hours we spent in there!
Could really benefit from a café though, rather than the brasserie that's there, we just wanted a sit down and a drink by the end, nothing fancy.
Did I mention it's full of freaking brilliant cars!!!!

1  Thank mexicansteve
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was on my own early on Easter Sunday, so I took a look around. The signage inside is mostly in four languages (French/Dutch/English/German) so most people will be able to understand most of the exhibits.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is not at all an old dusty oldtimers museum! This is a very welcoming and spacious and different event venue! I attended an evening event with over 1,000 people (reception, dinner, music, ....). The museum overclassed the event organisation.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

As a classic car fan enjoyed this museum very much.
We visited on the same day as the military museum which is directly opposite.
The museum was virtually empty so we had plenty of time to stroll around.
Admission was 9 euro.