“Quite good for one night stay”
Review of Hotel Queen Anne

Hotel Queen Anne
Ranked #102 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I was on a business trip a while ago and stayed for a night over there. It was quite accomodating, near the city centre on foot and with a decent breakfast. I only got to know it for a night so I can only recommend it for similar stays.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 14, 2014

After reading many of the reviews on here we have to admit to being sceptical about what we might find, but seriously we shouldn't have worried.

The hotel is basic, of course - but that's what you're paying for, right? If you wanted a Crowne Plaza or a Hilton, in my opinion you'll probably need to book there!

The rooms are clean with comfy beds and the staff are polite and helpful. We did take the hint from previous reviews and request two rooms at the back, which they duly provided.

In summary, don't expect 5* luxury, but be realistic and you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank stuasmit
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed in the Queen Anne for 3 days with my girlfriend. The hotel was very basic but sufficient. The breakfast was good with a wide selection available. Our main issue was with the female cleaner who stole from our room and drank from any bottles that had been opened in the room. I thought this was frankly disgusting and made us feel rather unsafe about leaving items of value in the room. We took the issue up with the hotel management and we were offered a paltry bottle of water to make amends. I did not accept their token as that was not the principle. Good hotel, but be weary of your possessions and be sure to take note of any items left in the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here for one night during a business trip. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel room itself was basic but sufficient. Clean, but nothing special and a bit cramped with a view on a blind wall. For a one night business trip this is perfect, and I would go there again, but if I were to go to Brussels for a long weekend with my wife to relax and enjoy, I would definitely take another hotel. And another city I guess.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed in this hotel for our honeymoon for 3 nights. The hotel is in a great location with a good mall and shops and main train station in one direction, and the center of the city and metro in the other direction about ten minutes walk. Great customer service with very helpful staff.
The room was small but fresh and clean. The bathroom was really small- I couldnt sit on the toilet without my knees hitting the door and I am only 163cm tall. The bathroom was clean and shower was good.
We only had breakfast on the first day as although it was included there wasnt a great variety in food so we went elsewhere for the other days.
Our room was on the outside wall and they were doing building work on the other side. The noise started at 7am sharp and was incredibly loud banging on our walls all day. We asked about it and was told it wasn't meant to start until 10am however this wasnt the case.
Overall this hotel was good for what we needed. Apart from the early morning noise we slept well during the night even though our window faced the main road. Wifi had to be paid for but that seems to be the case most of the hotels we have stayed at.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my girlfriend and 10 month old son, and it's in a brilliant location. Easy walking distance to the town centre, various bars / restaurants and the nearest metro is just round the corner. There's also a multi story car park a bit further down the road, which we used as we drove over from England. That cost us €29 for a Saturday-Monday trip. Back to the hotel, the rooms were very clean, however they are also very small. If travelling alone, you'll be fine. A couple especially with kids will find your getting in each others way quite a bit. The hotel also ran out of cots so our baby had to sleep with us, and on the first day, the lift broke which meant lugging bags, baby and pushchair up and down 4 floors until it was fixed. The breakfast area is also quite small, and you might find yourself waiting for a table. The building next door has also been recently demolished and were woken up both mornings around 6am by builders moving vehicles around. Not a fault of the hotel, but something that might disrupt your stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family