“Super Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
kent
“Super Stay”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Only stayed two nights in this hotel but it was lovely ,warm room ,comfortable bed, able to make tea/coffee.Good English breakfast.Free wireless.This hotel is very modern ,would have liked to stay longer and without a doubt would stop here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tracymay28
NBCTN, General Manager at Novotel Brussels Centre, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Tracy,

Many thanks for your comments.
If you are able to book well in advance look out for our "early-breaks" promotions.

Kind regards,

Marc Uytterhoeven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed in Novotel Brussels Centre for 2 nights, for my visit in FOSDEM 2013.

On the way from the airport to the hotel, the taxi driver told me that if I should require a taxi,
I should order it from the hotel, since there are a few taxi drivers who like to 'travel around with you in the taxi'... Distinguished hotels such as the Novotel, work with trusted taxi drivers which will avoid such tricks.

On the first morning in Brussels I asked the hotel service to order a taxi for me, following the advice I got. When the taxi arrived, I showed the exact address I needed which I had in my phone. So I was holding my smart phone in my hands during the ride. On arrival I took my wallet out, and accidentally dropped my phone. A few minutes after I went out of the taxi, I was horrified to discover I lost my phone with lots of vital information I have on it.

I managed to get a phone call back to the hotel (luckily they have it on the room card-key). Since I ordered the taxi from the hotel service, they managed to trace the taxi driver, who was able to find my phone and returned it to the hotel!!! Guys, you saved me so many important things I cannot even start to thank you!

Some more practical information on the room;
- As a single men on a business trip I got a very comfortable room. The room is very spacious, clean and useful for me to open my laptop and start working there.
- Other room facilities (A/C, bathroom, bed, etc) were just what I needed: very clean and in a good shape.
- Breakfast: standard European one. Personally I miss vegetables and cheese, but I enjoyed the menu they served.
- Location (, location, location)- no need to add more here, simply look at the map and see what I mean.

The only cavity I had is with the wifi- the free one is quite low on bandwidth, but still workable.
But hey, they saved my phone! and this is worth every Cent I paid and much more.
Many thanks guys!

For future readers, I strongly suggest adopting the tip I got; if you need a taxi, ask the hotel service to arrange it. You may find yourself in my position and thank the tipper and the hotel ;)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank doron_fe
Dear,

I would like to thank you for your positive feed-back on the service, this motivates our entire team. I'm glad your phone is returned!

WIFI is free of charge, but if you want to send large data, I recommend you to use the High Speed Internet which is povided for a cost of 9,90EUR/24hours.

Also thanks for the tips you shared with other travellers.

Kind regards,

Marc Uytterhoeven
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the moment we reached the Hotel I liked it. Good location and great entrance.

Was able to check in early which was a massive plus as we arrived 4 hours early. Was also given complementary drink in the bar, nice plus!

Booked an Ext Room and i am very glad i did. Massive, clean, modern and spacious room with all the bits and bobs you need plus extra. Excellent view. Very comfortable beds with lots of extra pillows and quilts. Bath room was beautiful, huge walk in shower!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Overall me and my other half loved it and we will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for view of church.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mel L
The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This modern, renovated hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk from Grand Place, and other attractions. There are plenty of restaurants around if you don't want to pay extra for the hotel's breakfast. The room was modern and a decent size, we had a QS bed and "2 sofa beds" which ended up being 2 singles, which still worked. The hotel was quiet at night and parking was easy as there is a large parking garage right across the street which charges 15 euros for 24 hours. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Good hotel. Perfect location for a city trip in Brussels. Carpark just across the street (15€/d). Lots of restaurants in the area. We went to Bonsoir Clara in de Dansaert str. Very good. 5 min walk max. If you know Novotel, you know what you will get. Matras was not OK. Hence 3 for room. Good value for money.

• Stayed February 2013
Bonn, Germany
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Location Place Ste Cathérine : super !
Rooms : big enough, clean, really ok !
We didn't take breakfast , so we don't know how this was, but we certainly will book this hotel again for our next stay in Brussels !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business