We booked this hotel through lastminute.com secret deal so was very good value considering how expensive good accommodation seemed to be in Brussels. It was clean, had a good shower, comfortable bed and the lobby was tasteful. As other people have said the 'cosy rooms' are a little small and ours had a sloping roof which meant that I had to duck when getting out of bed to avoid hitting my head. A kettle would've been nice and as we were on the 7th floor didn't bother going down to the third. The two issues were our arrival and noise from the next room. We arrived around 1am so obviously tired but our reservation was there and this was recognised as we showed our ID. However; there was a problem which wasn't communicated to us by the rather unfriendly and silent receptionist despite asking (in English and French) who just kept looking at pieces of paper. Eventually he told us that the system was updating so he couldn't program the keys so would let us in with the master and slide the key under the door later. If he'd just said, it would've made a difference as not the best welcome. The rest of the staff seemed friendly but didn't spend much time in the hotel so I guess not too bad but first impressions count. Also, the walls seemed to be paper thin as the voices next door were only talking normally and sometimes animatedly but it was like it was piped straight into our room which doesn't seem right. Still, good location near to some bars and restaurants but needs to do more to really be 4* I'd say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Brussels EU features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Martin's Brussels EU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels