This was the second time I stayed at the Martin's Central Park in Brussels and like most of the hotels in Brussels (there are some exceptions) it is way overpriced for the service it offers. To start you pay a considerable amount of money for one night and you get a tiny room that looks like it was decorated last century (which you do no expect considering the deco at the entrance of the hotel). The room is comfortable, however is not a 4 star room. The breakfast is also a bit pricy and the variety is also very limited. Adding to that, in my last day at the hotel, I went down to have breakfast closer to the time it ends and there was almost no bread and most of the tables were dirty (I had to find one that was clean). Which is the type of things you do not expect to find in a 4 star hotel. Since I was in Brussels for business the reason for choosing this hotel was the fact it was very close to where I was having some meetings, however if your plan is sight seeing I would recommend staying a bit closer to the center of Brussels despite the fact that you have a Metro station just 5 minutes walking. Another plus is that the internet is free in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martin's Brussels EU features leisure facilities including sauna and fitness equipment, a garden terrace and sound-proofed rooms, less than a 5-minute walk from the European Commission and only 500 metres from Schuman Metro Station which brings you in 5 minutes to the Grand Place (4 stops, direct connection). The hotels offers air-conditioned rooms with a modern bathroom, a work desk and a minibar. Each room also features a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. The Icones lounge bar and restaurant serves International and Belgian fusion cuisine in a film-inspired dining room with mood lighting. There is also a spacious dining terrace for light lunches and meals in good weather. Enjoy your stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Martin's Brussels EU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels