Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
$105
NH Collection
Hotels.com$130
Priceline$130
1,193 results
All reviews antique market great hotel the grand place excellent location early check nice room breakfast buffet perfect stay an upgrade main attractions the central train station min walk square benoit chocolate europe bruxelles
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

We picked this hotel as it was a great deal through our travel company.
I’m so glad we did as everything was perfect and spotless in the room and the cleanest bathroom I have seen in a City hotel, a credit to the housekeeping team, the Nespresso machine was a very welcome bonus .
Breakfast was of a good quality with a very extensive selection.
The staff were the icing on the cake , they were always willing to help and always with a smile.
We are already planning to return in March/April next year only there will be two more of us ( if you’ll have us).

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ramjennings
NHCGS, Guest Relations Manager at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear Ramjennings,

Fantastic!

We are very happy to read such a positive comment about your recent stay with us.
We want to thank you for the kind words about our services and most important , our dedicated staff who is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay will be extraordinary.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in our property!
Warmest regards, Natalino Coscia

Reviewed August 21, 2019

NH Grand Sablon doesn't disappoint. It is located on the lovely Grand Sablon square close to major museums, best chocolate places Brussels has to offer and excellent restaurants. The team, from the concierge desk to the chambermaids runs very smoothly the hotel and makes you feel welcomed. The rooms are very stylish, elegant and functional, impeccably clean, and quite spacious.Beds are extremely comfortable. We would certainly recommend it to our friends and go back.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Becky A

Dear Becky A,

Thank you very much for your very nice words.
Everyday, we are doing our best to deliver you and all our guests a service, beyond your expectations.
I am then very happy to read we achieved this target all together.
Please come again, we are already ready to make your next stay even more enjoyable
kind regards Natalino Coscia

Reviewed August 19, 2019

We had booked a room at a heavily reduced rate but were upgraded at no cow at check-in because the receptionist didn’t want us sleeping in twin beds... skipped the rather expensive breakfast and got a health food option next door. Our business in Brussels was on the square right outside the door, so the location could not be better.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Dan K
NHCGS, Guest Relations Manager at NH Collection Brussels Grand Sablon, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear Dan K

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in Brussels.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Really nice hotel. Breakfast expensive but delicious. They require your Visa card at checkin in order to charge all the extras. I foolishly supplied it instead of giving 100 euro deposit. I travel on a budget so I was taken aback when they charged me for 4 breakfasts instead of 3 at checkout. I’d only stayed 3 nights so couldn’t understand how they could make this mistake. He rectified the mistake but it was still too much as city tax was added despite my having already paid for it when I booked. After again querying the bill and producing my printed receipt he eventually charged me the correct price. I however worried until I got home that my card had been over charged. It ruined my short break. I know maybe business people charge to their expenses accounts and don’t mind 60 or 70 euro extra but I had a tight budget and can’t afford it. There was no checking to ensure the bill was right or
fair.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 909maryb909

Dear 909maryb909,
First of all I thank you for sharing your comment, very useful to ask us about what we are doing very well and what we need to improve to give more confidence and pleasure to our customers.

The standard for the credit card and deposit is globally applied in all the hotels to guarantee the extras, of course that does not justify the possible worries during a stay.

On the other hand I look forward to reading your appreciation about our hotel, its services and especially the delicious breakfast.

I hope to see you soon at Nh Colleciton Grand Sablon

Reviewed August 16, 2019

We spent 3 nights here and enjoyed our stay. Our room was comfortable, modern & spacious. However, it was on the top floor in the roof area, with smallish angled windows and didn't have a good view.

The location was great, within easy walking distance to the palace and not too far from the main sights in the city centre. There are a few restaurants nearby, but we particularly enjoyed our dinner in the hotel's restaurant. The chocolate shop next door is well worth a visit!

One negative experience: we had pre-paid in full when we made our booking but, when we checked in, the receptionist automatically debited a duplicate payment from our credit card, which took a few weeks to get back into our account. Whilst we were trying to sort this out during check-out, the bellhop had 'kindly' put our luggage into a taxi for us, and we got out of the hotel to find that we already owed the taxi driver 20 Euros for sitting waiting for us to convince the receptionist that we'd paid twice.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank RaeBar

Dear Rachel

First of all thank you for expressing your own feelings during your last stay in Brussels.

we don't always expect flowers, what allows us to improve is this kind of comment like yours, sorry for what happened and the inconveniences that follow, I present to you my personal apologies.

On the other hand, I am very pleased that you have appreciated the comfort and the strategic position of our hotel.
I hope to see you again soon to restore confidence.