“I thought it was good...”
Review of Le Zorba

Le Zorba
Ranked #1,259 of 3,651 Restaurants in Brussels
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“I thought it was good...”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place was good in my opinion, very friendly and fast service, the atmosphere was not as comfortable as could be but it was just fine for a simple dinner, I disagree that this place was give such poor ratings, you get a lot of food for your money, the lamb that I had was cooked perfectly and tender. Anyways, just wanted to say I was pleased with this place.

Brooklyn, New York
“The worst restaurant in Brussels”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food only vaguely resembles Greek food (in color, but certainly not in taste). After eady squid (though I question that that's what was inside), pink sauce of some sort advertized as taramasalad, etc. they overcharged us on two of the items and then when they corrected the bill, mis-added (in their favor of course). They are a cash only place which explains why they are adding the bill by hand?

Anyway, there are dozens of good restaurants in Brussels, including a number within a block of this place), and there is no reason to subject yourself to a place like this.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ormont
Georgetown, Colorado
“If this is the Zorbas across from the very popular Antoine's French Fry Stand”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I walked by this place a couple of times and couldn't tell if it was even open. The dimly lighted place that is long and narrow was empty each time. Finally I saw a couple of employees and they indicated the place was open. Honestly it was a mistake with the exception of the Mythos beer. The server tried so there was something about the place I can be positive about but that is it. I tried to order the Sole which was featured on the menu but they didn't have any and found out that they didn't have any of the wonderful lemon chicken soup that most greek restaurants feature, I paid for the beer and left. This turned out to be the best decision of the night because I ended up a La Madonna's in the same square and it was exceptional. Frankly I am amazed that this place is still in business.

• Visited March 2012