Lowest prices for your stay
$81
$81
Hotels.com
$80
Priceline$81
Travelocity$81
Orbitz.com$81
1,098 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Simple and comfortable room located within walking distance to the grand place and the other famous attractions in the center of Brussels. Very convenient to access from public transport as well.

The self check-in kiosk can be a little confusing initially but the attentive staff was able to provide help quickly and more than happy to help provide directions to other locations on request.

great shopping street right behind the hotel address, we particularly enjoyed the EXKI cafe and the local fruit stall/tent

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2015

The hotel room has a good size as the bathroom. It is very clean and new. The location is very good just besides the main commercial streeet and just a 14 minutes walk until de central station. I would definitely recommend it. Wi-fi is free but the connection is pretty slow.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2015 via mobile

When we found the hotel lobby, there was only a check in kiosk that conducted all the necessary check in procedures including dispensing the room key card and passport validation. The room was simple with only one power socket at the corner (but with 2 in the bathroom). There is a common lounge area with kiosk for your basic amenities and sitting area. The walls were rather thin so you could hear the conversations outside (there are only 7 rooms to a floor). Location wise, there is the City2 mall and pedestrian only shopping avenue behind the building and off street parking or choose the multi storey parking for 15Euro max a day. It is around 3 stops away to the central Grand Place and near the Metro line

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2015

The hotel has a rather unique check-in system which is the self check-in kiosk. Unfortunately when we arrived the kiosk was faulty and that took quite a while to get us checked in. But there was someone there to assist us - I think his name was Ali (or something like that). He also had to take us to our room as the keys wont work. But he was very pleasant and helpful and also gave us a lot of tips on where to go and how to get there. Ali - Brugge was gorgeous - thanks for suggesting!!!!!

Overall the room was rather small and the bathroom smaller but it was clean and functional. And we were out most of the time so that was not an issue. Overall its a pleasant stay and the location is pretty good and its a walking distance to the Grand Place and to many nice restaurants and pubs.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kasbabe2821
Reviewed April 26, 2015

I came with my colleague rather late at night and surprised with the check in system. We were not prepared for that. My card was refused the payment for the me, but OK when I used with with my colleague. So much confusion when I tried to explain the lady from the hotel who tried to be helpful ended it by not listening my explanation but she wanted me to listen to her understanding of the case (in a rather very military way). The second person from the hotel, who would replace her was more attentive in understanding it. Although finally everything was OK at the end, but my debit card was copied, I was asked by the lady (in a very militaristic way - remind of the communist military lady) to put my pin code twice although her colleague said everything was in fact OK. But she said that was the procedure, so I was requested to obey.
The room was nice, the location was very good, the price is very interesting but with this unfriendly system, I would really hesitate to come back again.

Room tip: Be aware of the self-help check in system, payment should ONLY be with credit card or debit card.
Date of stay: April 2015