Warwick Brussels
$232
$150
$145
  • Restaurant
Ibis Brussels off Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$109
$229
$170
Trip.com
  • Room Service
Adagio Brussels Grand Place(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$255
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
2,791 results
All reviewscentral stationthe grand placewaterloo bargreat locationpiano barlovely hotelfew minutes walkchristmas marketthe main squarecity breakchutneyconciergetrainbelgiumchocolatesaunaeurostar
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

i have wonderfull time in this hotel ... and i hope to come again ... wondrfull city and hotel my room was classic type ... i like it very very clos from grand place ...very very nice concerch was lovly .. location its nice

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Yousuf A
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Dear Yousuf A,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

It’s a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the central location and our friendly staff.

Your post is very motivating for our staff and we will be pleased to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had found almost by chance a room for a last minute business trip, and discovered an excellent hotel just a few minutes from the city centre/Gran Place. Quality of the room, cleanliness and friendly services, with the plus of a very reasonable price. It certainly deserves its very good standing among the tripadvisor hotels in Brussels center.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear Cdaffara,

Thank you for your nice comment related to your stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place and for having taken the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are pleased to see that you had a nice stay with us, especially regarding the room, our central location and the friendliness of our staff.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stayed at the Royal Windsor in July 2014. I was only staying one night, arriving late and leaving early to catch a plane. My initial choice was to stay at the Sheraton Airport, but that was full, so the Royal Windsor was recommended to me as an alternative.

The reservation process was a pain. I booked an internet rate, but never received confirmation. I then had to e-mail and call numerous times until I received an answer. I finally got an e-mail from them with the confirmation number. Therefore my suggestion : book on the telephone the first time!

There was a kettle and coffee and tea in my room, the same 'kit' that was in my previous hotel in Antwerp. I assumed it was free as there was no price cards besides it. Reading the comments on here now, I wonder if I was charged for that? I really seemed free to me, and I made myself one coffee.

The location itself was great for someone that wants to take a train to the airport the next day. (For your info, it's less than a 5 min. easy walk with luggage to the Bruxelles-Centrale station that has a direct train to BRU. Trains come every 20 minutes or so and it takes about 20 min. to get there). It is also a 5 min. walk to the St-Hubert Galleries; and a few more minutes to the Grande Place. The walk there is filled with people and restaurants, totally safe at night. I also envoyed the fact that the hotel is NOT too near the Grand Place and on a quiet street.

Staff was OK. Polite and effective, they were not overly friendly or pretentious. Doing their job in a courteous way.

Room was indeed small and dark. There was ample closet place. The TV closed twice on me. Wifi worked slowly, but worked. There was a chair in a corner. A desk, mini fridge and large mirrors. The bed was very comfy and so were the pillows. I slept very well.

Overall, I did enjoy this hotel, but it was in the mid-range satisfaction for me. Nothing bad, nothing excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jacques V, Directeur général at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Zaz936,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

While I am pleased to read you had an overall satisfactory experience with us, especially regarding our very central location and our friendly staff, I am sorry that you had a bad experience regarding your reservation process. For your next visit in Brussel, do not hesitate to contact us directly at resa.royalwindsor@warwickhotels.com, in order to make and follow your reservation.

Regarding the tea and coffee facilities, at this time this service is included in our Premium Rooms and Suites, and soon it will be available in all our rooms. As you were in a Premium, the tea and coffee facilities was not charged.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Brussels is worth exploring and this hotel is very well situated for a short visit to all the wonderful sites you may care to explore here. I was a bit anxious as some reviews were very negative but it seems that the hotel has had a serious facellift.
So we enjoyed the luxury of a nice (but quite small) room with all facilities on hand and after a very healthy breakfast in the luxurious breakfast room, we went to explore the 'Grand Place' which was just around the corner.
In the afternoon we enjoyed the Afternoon Tea in the Chutney Bar : delicious! Perfect sandwiches, followed by freshly baken scones to be followed by tiny but delicious 'friandises'.
Excellent way to relax and rest your tired feet, while having a cup of tea and superb desserts.

Room Tip: We had an upgrade to a premium room but it turned out to be quite small - the hotel is in the centre of Brussels so any side you choose will have a view on street life - do not worry about it , the isolation is very very good, you won't hear a sound.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Joskefet,

Thank you for your review of the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place and for having taken the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are really pleased to read that you had a nice stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place, especially regarding our central location, our breakfast and our Afternoon Tea at the Chutney’s Restaurant.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

It is not a 5-star hotel. It is very close to Grand Place, it is true. The staff is friendly and seem to care. The rooms are extremely old. Torn covers. Dark inside. Old floor. Poor bathroom. Small rooms. An old 3-star hotel room-not five. But 5-star prices by all means. It is a shame.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Vladimir S

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your comment related to your stay at the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place and for having taken the time to provide us with your feedback.

While I am pleased to read that you appreciate our localization and our friendly staff, I regret that we didn’t meet all your expectations.

Regarding the room, our Premium Room decoration is more cosy and darker than in some other rooms, but offer the same comfort. Should you reconsider to revisit Brussels, may I invite you to visit our website to discover our different Rooms and Suite.

I do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcoming you back as we very much like to recreate your faith into our service. To that effect, I would be delighted to personally oversee the details of your stay and ensure you receive the level of service for which the Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place is renowned. You can contact me at jvitu@warwickhotels.com

During your next stay, if you need some help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hoping to hear from you, I remain at your entire disposal.